Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Licorice DGL dosage

I'm currently using Saw Palmetto, and have been reading in the forums here that it's not the best thing because it can also inhibit hormones my breasts need. I'm about out of SP and figured I'll try licorice next.

What's a good dosage of licorice DGL to try?

(20-05-2021, 02:46 AM)Iceedragons Wrote:  

I'm currently using Saw Palmetto, and have been reading in the forums here that it's not the best thing because it can also inhibit hormones my breasts need. I'm about out of SP and figured I'll try licorice next.

Cant comment on the dosage but thought Id chime in to say just be careful with licorice root it has a big array of possible side effects

(20-05-2021, 07:58 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Cant comment on the dosage but thought Id chime in to say just be careful with licorice root it has a big array of possible side effects

Thank you!

I have read that here, and figured I may try the DGL specifically. Lotus (I think) had mentioned that DGL has fewer side effects. I just can't find any information how much to take  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

I don’t know about using licorice , but  I have been drinking spearmint tea during follicular phase , and vitex tea during Luteal phase for androgen blockers and they are working for me .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon