Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What are the steps for pumping?

Is there a guide for pumping? That explains how to pump and what not to do. When I first came across pumping I thought it was a simple action to perform. After reading more and more threads I figured out it's not that simple as a lot of things can go wrong.

How I think the steps are/my questions:

1. Probably use a device from Noogleberry
  2. Does the dome need to fit the surface of your boob? So if you have AA's but the surface of your boob is 15x15cm, you need to find a dome that fits the 15x15cm even though your boob does not fill the content/volume of the dome. (sorry I don't know how to explain it more clearly)
  3. Buy the cup rings for more comfort? To prevent scarring
  4. Always use bandages on your nipples? Two bandages in a cross per nipple
  5. Cover your boobs with oil while pumping
  6. Always massage after pumping? To prevent complications like broken capilaries
  7. Do you need to pump everyday? Or do you need to stop in luteal phase for example, because your boobs are a little sore in that period?
  8. This made me a little bit concerned. Some people had some serious complications. Is it recommended to take a long break after a period of time? How long and after how long?
  9. Did I miss something

I really like to hear any of your thoughts

Lots of variations on breaks. A couple of common variations, 2 weeks every 3 months, 2 or 3 days every week i.e. pump Sunday to Wednesday take Thursday to Saturday off and only massage with oil on those days. 
Should massage with oil before pumping as well as after.

Hi Polly

You will want a dome that will fit the diameter of your breast.

but you want it a little smaller since the suction will try to pull it into the dome.

If its an exact fit, then there will be very little breast inside the dome and it will likely fall off. making it frustrating.

It will be a while before you fill the domes with your new breasts.

I never used the rings I bought, and found that not overdoing the suction or the time will be your best bet.

The nipple issue is a tough one.

Look at the treads from sweet orange. She uses a Pringles can. the bandages have a tendency to fall off. again there is a lot of discussion about the nipple covers in the suction section of the forum.

Yes lots of oil or cream. you want the breast to slide into the dome and not be tugging at the skin. This causes the painful experiences.

The important part is to not put yourself in any pain.

This is a slow process and you will see volume increases before you see and increase in the tape measure.

Try the pump and release or just set the pressure to the max you feel comfortable and then let it off a little.

Try a few techniques and let us know what is working and not.

Also the bosom beauty system has an automatic pump and release system that many girls found easier to use.

Good luck

and happy growing

Bobbi

Yeah, what Bobbi said!! 

The key for me has been consistency and exposure hours.  The longer you pump, the faster you will get to your goal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon