Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormone test results came back!

Hi everyone! I got my hormone test results back and I was hoping to get some help making heads or tails of them. It seems I have a pretty high Testosterone level and pretty low Progesterone level. It's a little bit hard to tell since I have amenorrhea and will not get my period unless induced by BC - which i was recommended to stop taking to prepare for the tests so I'm not exactly sure how to read those results since i'm not sure what phase i would be considered to be in. 
But! Any insight or advice on supplements or a program I could try would, as always, be much appreciated with this new information I found out about my body!

TEST                                        SCORE                           REFERENCE RANGE

TESTOSTERONE,
FREE (DIALYSIS)
AND TOTAL (MS) TESTOSTERONE,
TOTAL, MS                                                                        44                                    2-45 ng/dL

TESTOSTERONE,
FREE SLI (DIALYSIS)
TESTOSTERONE, FREE                                                       1.6                                 0.1-6.4 pg/mL

TSH                                                                                  3.96                               .04-4.50

T4,
FREE                                                                           1.0                                 0.8-1.8 ng/dL

T3,
FREE                                                                           3.1                                  2.3-4.2 pg/mL

IGF
1, LC/MS                                                                    129                                  53-331 ng/mL

Z
SCORE (FEMALE)                                                            -0.2                                  -2.0 - +2.0

DHEA
SULFATE                                                                  137                                   23-266 mcg/dL

PROGESTERONE                                                       <0.5 ng/mL

Follicular< 1.0

Luteal 2.6-21.5

Postmenopausal <0.5

1st Trimester 4.1-34.0

ESTRADIOL                                                                      67

Follicular: 19-144

Mid-Cycle: 64-357

Luteal Phase: 56-214

Postmenopausal< or = 31

It seems the formatting is a little hard to read (at least in the preview) I tried my best to make readable. Anyway as always thank you so much for all your support and help in my journey!

-Nynuk

omg i saw how this formatted on a phone and i'm so sorry, it's actually impossible to read!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon