Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you seen progress from subliminals?

I didn't really look at this part of the forum but subliminals are becoming more popular (thanks to TikTok I think) now and I see people talking about how it worked for them so I decided to look at it. I've seen some proof of it working (not with boobs but things like eye colour changing) so I'm opening my mind to it.

I've listened to a few and did feel some mild sensations like my body was opening up to changing.

Has anyone here experienced any growth or progress from boob growing subliminals? Or even any other non-boob related physical change subliminals?

I just need a little more hope and I think I can do this.

What is Tiktok? Blush 

Anyways I have been trying them on and off over the few months...I noticed growth and then I'll get lazy or busy, thinking well this is going good it is doing its own thing. But it's not I'll deflate some or what and then I'll start listening and I swell up again just within 1 or 2 days my boobs respond again.

So it works...but whether it is permanent I can't tell. The instructions for frequencies(as far as I know) are to listen at least twice a day(morning+evening) and drink a lot of water. So the cells respond better, that was the reason for water if I recall right.

So I am as well a bit insecure about this deep down within me. But I know it actually works. I believe it too...I have seen hypnosis shows and its a bit comparable in the way that they both use your mind/body power.
And in the shows I saw people did everything the hypnosis-man said except the things they really didnt want to do. The man could just drive them.
But here on BN I hear nobody about them..

* edit: the reason I replied was bc I actually have breast pain but it feels like breast muscle pain too...yesterday I did 2 sessions and the day before as well.
Idk if its related...they do feel a bit heavier then couple off days ago...but breasts differ from day to day.
Though all facts out of the window and I am a believer.

No, not personally.
I went through a phase of listening to subliminals regularly for months (out of curiosity) but experienced no change. I joined multiple subliminal communities and no one could provide genuine results. For example, people saying their eye colour changed and providing 'proof' but it's clear the main change is lighting.

Generally I'm a skeptical person but went into this with an open mind. I have read a few studies (by hypnosis-focused journals) on breast growth stemming form hypnosis, this is at least slightly reasonable due to the possibility of humans being able to direct thoughts to control different systems (maybe feasible that concentrating on a feeling of warmness and fullness in the breasts could increase circulation to them) but with subliminals, you aren't actually hearing the message and your body does not understand these messages so I don't think subliminals are worthwhile. For example, focusing on directing blood-flow to the breasts seems more reasonable than listening to abstract subliminal messages like 'my breasts are growing.'

Thanks for the answers everybody. No matter what, I guess it doesn't hurt to give it a try!

I think that you have to believe 100% for it to work which is why I need to dispel my doubts.

(30-03-2021, 04:07 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

I didn't really look at this part of the forum but subliminals are becoming more popular (thanks to TikTok I think) now and I see people talking about how it worked for them so I decided to look at it. I've seen some proof of it working (not with boobs but things like eye colour changing) so I'm opening my mind to it.

I've listened to a few and did feel some mild sensations like my body was opening up to changing.

Has anyone here experienced any growth or progress from boob growing subliminals? Or even any other non-boob related physical change subliminals?

I just need a little more hope and I think I can do this.

I have had great success using Binaural beats. You must listen listen listen, a lot, and you will see positive changes.
A few advantages of "beats" are that they are FREE but I strongly recommend a Youtube Red account to avoid commercials.
Never swallow a pill or use a cream or hormone again,you liver will like this option.
Results are 100% permanent. 
You will find that all beats will give you a different shape but in the end you will get the shape that you want because you subliminal mind is driving this time. Hard to explain but they WILL develop like your mind pictures them.
You change anything on your body without having to hit it with a shotgun.
You want wider hips,no problem. Want a female torso or smaller nose or hands...no problem.
Search Youtube for Binaural Beat for__________ and get after it.
You can listen in your sleep for great results too,drink lots of water.

Yes, I've had a lot of success from subliminals!

I grew larger, plumper lips in two weeks. Went from what I would consider small and turned large. It was crazy. My bottom lip grew first, then the top lip.

I wasn't at all bothered/cared about lips, I loved having cute small lips. But I decided to change it up and see if the seemingly impossible was possible, and it is. If you can grow lips from subliminals, I think you can grow anything haha

Actually, yes.
I recently went to Connecticut to help family. It was an 8 hour drive and I installed a new CD player in my truck that I wanted to try out.
I downloaded several subliminals, one of which was 'grow your breasts'.
I listened to crashing waves all the way up and all the way back (front noise for the subliminal).
The subliminals dont put you to sleep like binaurals so I was safe to drive.
It actually calmed me down and made the drive a pleasure for a change.
When i got home I took a shower and noticed I HAD more shape to my breast. I wished that I had taken photos first and measured but it was definitely noticeable!
I also felt the effect of the other subliminals that I was listening to!

For the price they seem to be worth it, and the science is sound also.
I'm not sure about the fee ones,
But I'm surprised and PLEASED!
Bobbi

(08-10-2021, 02:16 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Actually, yes.
I recently went to Connecticut to help family. It was an 8 hour drive and I installed a new CD player in my truck that I wanted to try out.
I downloaded several subliminals, one of which was 'grow your breasts'.
I listened to crashing waves all the way up and all the way back (front noise for the subliminal).
The subliminals dont put you to sleep like binaurals so I was safe to drive.
It actually calmed me down and made the drive a pleasure for a change.
When i got home I took a shower and noticed I HAD more shape to my breast. I wished that I had taken photos first and measured but it was definitely noticeable!
I also felt the effect of the other subliminals that I was listening to!

For the price they seem to be worth it, and the science is sound also.
I'm not sure about the fee ones,
But I'm surprised and PLEASED!
Bobbi

That's amazing Bobbi! I've only used free subliminals so far, I watch them on YouTube and I like that the comment section is available. I'm thinking of purchasing a paid hypnosis program though.

Has anyone had luck with this one? https://www.wendi.com/courses/breast-enlargement

Looks like it comes with multiple audio tracks.

I found this website after seeing this blog post: https://www.newbeauty.com/think-big-hypn...largement/ It's quite expensive though, but she does give multiple tracks and I'm open to the idea because of my other successes in the past with subliminals.

This is my personal preference, not the gospel and everyone is different.
The first link is nice but I find that I get very frustrated listening to the teacher tell you to relax, close your eyes, breathe etc.
An introduction that teaches you to relax is good. But all the rest of the sessions should just be the actual binaural beats of the subliminal. Thats the part that works!
Binaurals HAVE to be used with headphones, and its a full on concentration/sleep.
Subliminals can be used with regular speakers, and you can be jogging, resting, driving, walking etc for it to work.
Hypnosis is effective too but its like I complained about at first, you need to listed to the prep crap all the time.

I used the 'real subliminals' and they have a ton of different choices.

So try the first one and see what happens, its not that expensive and if yo have the time to relax an do the program It would great to hear a success story form a real person.
Bobbi

(08-10-2021, 07:28 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  

Yes, I've had a lot of success from subliminals!

I grew larger, plumper lips in two weeks. Went from what I would consider small and turned large. It was crazy. My bottom lip grew first, then the top lip.

I wasn't at all bothered/cared about lips, I loved having cute small lips. But I decided to change it up and see if the seemingly impossible was possible, and it is. If you can grow lips from subliminals, I think you can grow anything haha

Hi do you mind sharing which subliminal you used for lips?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon