Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ideal weight/bodyfat % for NBE?

It seems useless to try NBE when you're significantly underweight, I'd like to increase my weight but I don't want to gain around my stomach... what's a good bodyfat % or BMI for ideal NBE results w/o gaining stomach fat?

(30-03-2021, 09:14 AM)1peachy Wrote:  It seems useless to try NBE when you're significantly underweight, I'd like to increase my weight but I don't want to gain around my stomach... what's a good bodyfat % or BMI for ideal NBE results w/o gaining stomach fat?

I am very underweight and gained 2+ cup sizes with NBE. I am very open and happy to put weight on but I only gained a little (you can only just pinch it really) on my stomach. I think you will have to be open to put a bit on to get the best results but it's not impossible without it especially if you use something like a pump that will force it. I don't use a pump, just diet changes and massage but I know the science behind that doesnt rely on weight gain.

(30-03-2021, 04:13 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

I am very underweight and gained 2+ cup sizes with NBE. I am very open and happy to put weight on but I only gained a little (you can only just pinch it really) on my stomach. I think you will have to be open to put a bit on to get the best results but it's not impossible without it especially if you use something like a pump that will force it. I don't use a pump, just diet changes and massage but I know the science behind that doesnt rely on weight gain.

Thanks for your input! I clicked your profile to see your routine, I'm wondering how you manage to drink a whole carton of soy milk a day?? Do you just have it plain?
I guess I'm not a big fan of soy milk so that makes it a little harder but I really would like to increase my cup-size and also my weight a little.

(30-03-2021, 09:14 AM)1peachy Wrote:  It seems useless to try NBE when you're significantly underweight, I'd like to increase my weight but I don't want to gain around my stomach... what's a good bodyfat % or BMI for ideal NBE results w/o gaining stomach fat?

Im just gunna put it out there that it literally depends on YOUR body, some people no matter what routine they try will never achieve NBE without gaining weight since majority of breast tissue is fat after all, then there are the few lucky ones like FertilityQueen/Tibetanprincess who dont gain much weight at all and go up CUPS and CUPS from BO, me personally I went up a cup and half to a 36E from herbs, massage, BO and my hrt but I also gained some weight in areas like my tummy, love handles, thighs, butt etc which Im totally fine with I love being curvy.

You can have a good amount of bodyfat % that still is healthy and can give you a cup or even two sizes. Also, lifting weights seems to help with not accumulating a lot fat in stubborn areas.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon