Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Joint pain on PM?

Hello everybody,

Two monthes ago I added PM to my routine, along with fenugreek and other few supplements.

I used Swanson PM,  this one has only 100 mg PM extract (puresterol) and huge B6 and B12 amounts, one capsule everyday, no cycle, except only the first 3 days of my period.

There was not much growth, maybe just a little, but in the first month shortened my cycle with 4 days, even it was small dosage, only 100 mg. The second month was fine with this, I had my normal length cycle of 28 days, guess my body got used with this supplement.

But there was something else that worried me, I started to have some joint pains and also feel joint cracks pretty often (not sure I used the right expression and english is not my native language).

So, I want to ask you if anybody else experienced this also on PM. Do you think is it possible that PM cause such thing?

I have read that is good to take a calcium supplement along PM, well I did not take calcium daily, but only 10 days per month, maybe I should take it everyday? Calcium is needed for a better metabolism of PM in the body?

Any suggestion and advice is apreciated, thank you!

Sorry to be late Lorrenna, for some reason I'm not getting subscribed emails.

You MUST supplement your PM with Calcium,

Pm sucks the calcium right out of you.

usually one pill a day (600mg) will do fine, and if you get the ones with magnesium you'll be ahead as well.

Bobbi

(30-03-2021, 02:07 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Sorry to be late Lorrenna, for some reason I'm not getting subscribed emails.

You MUST supplement your PM with Calcium,

Pm sucks the calcium right out of you.

usually one pill a day (600mg) will do fine, and if you get the ones with magnesium you'll be ahead as well.

Bobbi

Hello Bobbi,

Thank you so much for answering

I will make sure I take calcium with my Pm from now on.

It is a little confusing though, I know PM is adviced also for menopause woman for bone density and osteoporosis, but you say that suck out the calcium from the body?  I try to figure out the mechanism of action of all these ( I have always been interested in the mechanism of action of substances in the body).

Even I did not get much growth from PM, I got some nice fullness and perkiness, which I love, and there might be more in the future, so I woulld like to continue using it. Also, I finally added some weight and nice curves, maybe because of fenugreek and maca  also, which I started a few monthes ago. So PM worked fine in this combination. I say it again, is not a big change, but is noticeable, and is nice.

I am kinda scared though of this side effect (joint pain), especially that I have a spine surgery of many years ago, for scoliosis. That developed since I was a child, and it was because a lack of calcium or a poor absortion of calcium in my body, also genetic.

Have a nice day!

Hi Lorrenna,

I dont understand where PM helps with bone density. But given any herb you can find stories that it will cure just about anything.

I think that on the Anterol site they recommend calcium supplements.

Welcome to the funny world of NBE. Many, and myself included, get frustrated by massage, noogle, herbs, and everything else and continue to see the same numbers on the tape.

Thats why I always recommend taking pictures, because one of them will lie.

Like you, my breast growth is more fullness and not so much outward growth. The good news is that swoop and scoop with fill those cups nicely to overflow.

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon