Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi! :D

<meta charset="UTF-8">

Hi everyone! NBE newbie here! 

I’ve been here for a while reading some posts just to get some knowledge. And I finally decided to make my own post! 

I would like to try these methods for the first time!  I’m a skinny girl, I’m  even trying to put some weight on before starting with a program but im soooo impatient! And i would like to have my hormones tested  later Big Grin

These are my current measurements:

Weight: 46kg 

Height: 1.67 cm (5’5)

Bust: 77cm (30.3 inch)

Under bust: 74 cm (29.1 inch)

My goal:

Bust: 90 cm (35.4 inch)

I have to say that i don’t have very good genes (all the woman in my family are kinda skinny and flat chested haha)

And last but not least, I gained 6kg last year and my bust reached 32.2 inch, so maybe gaining some weight could help me! My doctor said that my ideal weight must be 60 kg

Talking about programs, I was thinking about doing a chiyomilkish one and I would like to receive some advice Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Follicular: PM (and maybe FG, I’m not sure)

Luteal: FG, Bust Bunny (FG, fennel, black cohosh, chasteberry, flaxseed powder, wild yam root, blessed thistle, motherworth powder, red clover, Angelica sinesis, watercress and hops powder)

Everyday: Massage with oils and aloe Vera, Collagen, Vit c, Spearmint tea, hyaluronic acid, biotin, and vit e

Last 4 days of the cycle: Milk thistle to detoxify

Tysm for reading me!

(Sorry for the broken English, it’s not my first language hehe)

OMMG hi!! that's an intense programme you're on!

(25-03-2021, 03:57 PM)spacefloozy Wrote:  

OMMG hi!! that's an intense programme you're on!

Hiii! Yeah I can't wait to get started with it!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Hey! Welcome to the Family!

Some tips if you don't mind ^^

1- Consider gaining weight. I think with your height it would be so good for your health to gain some weight. I did five years ago and it's been the best decision I have ever made, plus the boobgain of course xD

2- You do need to take breaks, if not, you will stall very soon.  So this would be good for you I think:

- Non hormonal Supplements during all month is OK

- Hormonal supplements, such as PM or FG must be taken only during luteal phase in order to not mess up with our cycles. So, it would be from days 12 to 24 of your cycle at medium dose.

- Cleanses are good, but I think it's best if you do them once you have tried out a program at least 3 or 4 months. Therefore, try your program for 3-4 months and THEN take a break, approx a month or two depending on how do you feel - meanwhile you can still do massages and perhaps focus pumping. Pumping can be a powerful tool if used properly.

3- Give it a try to Zhi mu extract. It's a non hormonal liquid that helps to enhance the places you put the liquid. In 2 or 3 months you can expect to grow 1-2cm with it.

Hope it helps!

(27-03-2021, 06:53 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

1- Consider gaining weight. I think with your height it would be so good for your health to gain some weight. I did five years ago and it's been the best decision I have ever made, plus the boobgain of course xD

2- You do need to take breaks, if not, you will stall very soon.  So this would be good for you I think:

- Hormonal supplements, such as PM or FG must be taken only during luteal phase in order to not mess up with our cycles. So, it would be from days 12 to 24 of your cycle at medium dose.

- Cleanses are good, but I think it's best if you do them once you have tried out a program at least 3 or 4 months. Therefore, try your program for 3-4 months and THEN take a break, approx a month or two depending on how do you feel - meanwhile you can still do massages and perhaps focus pumping. Pumping can be a powerful tool if used properly.

3- Give it a try to Zhi mu extract. It's a non hormonal liquid that helps to enhance the places you put the liquid. In 2 or 3 months you can expect to grow 1-2cm with it.

Hope it helps!

Tysm! I’ll consider all your tips! Maybe i will try to get a noogleberry in the future Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I'm not sure about switching PM to luteal, I think I had read that it was better to take it in the follicular phase?

(27-03-2021, 07:50 PM)Moonmoonie Wrote:  

(27-03-2021, 06:53 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Hope it helps!

Tysm! I’ll consider all your tips! Maybe i will try to get a noogleberry in the future Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I'm not sure about switching PM to luteal, I think I had read that it was better to take it in the follicular phase?

Yeah, that's what all of us supposed because ChiyoMilk did so years back, but seems according to science it's best not to! Lotus explained it in a thread.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon