Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Acne - Would love tips, opinions and experiences.

Hey beautiful ppl,

So, I have been dealing with acne since I was 22 years old (nowadays to be 28) and I have been taking treclinac for months, on and off depending on my needs.

I just have been with my derma and she says my way-to-go would be starting roacutane - which scares me a lot cause I know it's pretty strong and on the other hand, well, I am treating my hair growth issue with laser so it kinda sucks. It's a big no for now.

I know my acne is related to suffering from adrenal PCOS and IT FREAKS ME OUT, but I know first step is going to be to ditch the sugar intake as much as I can. I have handle it pretty well for months but Christmas time was a huge rollercoaster so it came back pretty strong...

What stress me out is the acne-scarring fact. I want to build up a strong foundation skincare before going into roacutane path, or at least give it a try.

Do you know what could help to treat de scars naturally?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon