Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello :)

Hi guys!

It's nice to meet you all!!

I'm a complete noob when it comes to NBE and all the research I've done didn't really yield  many results so I thought hey I might as well join this forum and ask for some help. I'm mostly looking to improve the shape, size & symmetry of my breasts and before I try anything else I wanted to try massage. I've heard many people have great results, and it's not like increasingly circulation in your boobs can cause you any harm. I've heard a lot about deer/chi massage and chiyomilk's famous video but I've not been able to find any videos/links that work besides this one link on this very forum here:

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=30267

i was wondering if anyone maybe has chiyomilk's video saved or have any working links to their massage

or any deer/chi massage videos they'd be willing to share?

I find it much easier to start something if I have a video I can follow along at first and build a routine/programme from there Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(24-02-2021, 06:52 PM)spacefloozy Wrote:  

Hi guys!

I'm a complete noob when it comes to NBE and all the research I've done didn't really yield  many results so I thought hey I might as well join this forum and ask for some help. I'm mostly looking to improve the shape, size & symmetry of my breasts and before I try anything else I wanted to try massage. I've heard many people have great results, and it's not like increasingly circulation in your boobs can cause you any harm. I've heard a lot about deer/chi massage and chiyomilk's famous video but I've not been able to find any videos/links that work besides this one link on this very forum here:

i was wondering if anyone maybe has chiyomilk's video saved or have any working links to their massage

I find it much easier to start something if I have a video I can follow along at first and build a routine/programme from there Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Hi and welcome! =)

I'll try to add on this thread the massages I followed - but if I do remember well, Katana's thread is the best one to start off!

(24-02-2021, 10:40 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

(24-02-2021, 06:52 PM)spacefloozy Wrote:  

Hi guys!

Hi and welcome! =)

I'll try to add on this thread the massages I followed - but if I do remember well, Katana's thread is the best one to start off!

Here is Chiyomilk doing her massage https://youtu.be/Znx5qo9-mes copy and paste the link. GL! Her channel is long deleted but someone reuploaded her video

thank you so so much! (both of you). I feel like with Katana's thread, a few vids I found on my own and finally the famed chiyomilk's programme I'll be able to build a programme for myself (that i'll try to post on here too in case it works and others find it useful), thank you so so much!

(25-02-2021, 03:52 PM)spacefloozy Wrote:  

thank you so so much! (both of you). I feel like with Katana's thread, a few vids I found on my own and finally the famed chiyomilk's programme I'll be able to build a programme for myself (that i'll try to post on here too in case it works and others find it useful), thank you so so much!

Nws doll!! I am and have been doing similar to chiyomilk massage as part of my massage I scoop and "brush" the fat from sides of boobs inward and from back to armpit fat inward to make cleavage and it definitely works!!

Welcome aboard!

thanks so much for all the warm welcomes and resources!!

i have to admit life got real busy so i've not had time to like come up with a starting programme and then well...actually start it. which im planning to do this coming week and post my progress on here.

however, there's one thing i wonder if you could help me with. im looking for a particular video and i think it got purged from dailymotion some time ago, i had it downloaded on my old laptop that couldn't be rescued but i wonder if someone perhaps happens to have a copy.

it was this https://www.tumbex.com/terdx97.tumblr/po...lower-gift

i remember trying it a few times years ago and it felt really good and like it was working. wonder if anyone could help Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon