Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for Bosom Beauty or similar

Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Hi there community!

I’ve been following here for a long time but never posted.

I started working on my small tuberous, uneven breasts years ago but have not had significant success... one has gotten bigger on herbs, but not the other.

Several years ago I purchased a Noogleberry and was starting to use it when I developed a cyst in my smaller breast. While I was waiting for my biopsy results I put my noodling equipment in a box in the hall and when I went to get it back it had been stolen (group house with several roommates). I was too embarrassed to mention it to anyone, and have not gotten another system sense then!

I am in a new phase of my life (just finishing breastfeeding my first child (he is 3), and I’ve been looking at suction devices again. I’m liking the look of the Bosom Beauty because I think the tubing coming out the side would be more convenient than the front (like the Noogleberry), and would like to try a unit with a smart box!

Does anyone out there have a Bosom Beauty system in a Large or maybe extra large that they’d be willing to sell on or donate to a worthy cause? I am currently a small, misshapen 36 A/B, looking to round out and go no larger than a D.

Thanks so much for your help and advice!

Love,

Lady M

Ok - no one got back to be so I’m going to go ahead and get a new one! $$ I’ll look around on other threads, but if anyone has any advice about tuberous breasts and suction (like how to break up the tight tissue to get them to release), please feel free to PM me!  Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">  <3

I haven't seen one here is some time...  A new one is a good choice.  Let us know how it works for you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon