Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

currently on miss science's program and want to have hormone test

hi girls,

i have followed miss science's program of intaking roasted soy powder + flaxseed powder + whole fat milk for two month.

didnt see much change but i know i need to at least try 3 months to see a little result.

meanwhile i have decided to take a hormone test to know my body better before  starting my supplement plan.

so am i advised to stop the program in order not to effect the result of the test?

thank you so much

Are you also pumping. I believe Miss Mad Scientist pumped.

(15-02-2021, 04:43 PM)upupup2021 Wrote:  

hi girls,

i have followed miss science's program of intaking roasted soy powder + flaxseed powder + whole fat milk for two month.

didnt see much change but i know i need to at least try 3 months to see a little result.

meanwhile i have decided to take a hormone test to know my body better before  starting my supplement plan.

so am i advised to stop the program in order not to effect the result of the test?

thank you so much

I wouldnt worry about stopping flax seeds and soy are very very weak phytoestrogens they may not even show up in your hormone panel test due to this, I eat ALOT of soy products including tofu and it never makes a difference in my blood tests

(15-02-2021, 10:24 PM)James98 Wrote:  Are you also pumping. I believe Miss Mad Scientist pumped.

hey there yes i am pumping as well

(15-02-2021, 11:58 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(15-02-2021, 04:43 PM)upupup2021 Wrote:  

hi girls,

thank you so much

I wouldnt worry about stopping flax seeds and soy are very very weak phytoestrogens they may not even show up in your hormone panel test due to this, I eat ALOT of soy products including tofu and it never makes a difference in my blood tests

thank you for your reply very useful information Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

eventhough i was talking about the hormone test. i feel like to give an update of how my body feels currently

so, i started the soy flaxseed full fat milk program in January

but i stopped for almost a week because my body has reaction.

usually my breast will be swollen for 1cm or so a few days before period and i know  my period will be started in a few days.

but this time. my breast got swallen 10days before period and they are up to 2cm. when i press on them i can feel a bit painful but not so much.

also i dont usually feel cramp before period only sometimes during period. but this time i feel cramp even a few days before period. i think tmr or after my period will start and the cramp is quite intensive. cant imagine when the period starts.

lastly, i got quite some acne on my back since i started this program but i know roasted soy can create acne because in Chinese medical point of view. Roasted of whatever stimulate oil production hence the acne.

so i stopped for now. just wonder if my reactions are normal? should go back to the program after period?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon