Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Restarting NBE to maintain gain during diet

Hello! I have not been on this forum since 2011. I successfully used Brava, which I guess doesn't exist on the internet anymore unless we are talking about an oven, and have maintained my growth from that. I have had two children since then and breastfed both. It's been well over a year since the youngest stopped breastfeeding. I have all of my Brava stuff and Noogleberry. I used to start with the Nooglebery vacuum and then switch to the Brava Smartbox for the night. 

I have gotten into unhealthy eating habits, particularly eating sugary foods at night, even on weekdays. A juice cleanse has been a successful way to stop this and start new, better habits in the past, so I want to try it again. But I know my body and it will try to take any weight I lose from my boobs! So I want to use NBE again regularly at least during the cleanse in order to try to maintain the gain I have.  Does anyone have experience in this? If I can't get my Smartbox to work, perhaps I should just use the Noogleberry vacuum? How long should I wear the domes each day? 

If I want to "snoogle" if we are still saying this, perhaps I should look into getting another electric pump that will maintain suction. Do you all know if there is a product similar to the Brava Smartbox? I saw this one on ebay that looks like a panda, has anyone tried this? Also, there is a Bosom Beauty smart box. Does anyone have experience with these devices?  

Also this is random but is there a way to buy things on ebay and then when I sign on later with my kids to look at kid toys, that we won't see "hey you bought this electronic breast enhancement pump! Why not also buy this other one? And how about this adult toy?" 

Thanks for reading all of my questions and I hope everyone had a good Valentine's day full of love from loved ones and self love.

Pump kit:
Control Unit and accessories to replace your old fashioned system with FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (gismostore.com)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon