Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

White Peony Extract

Hi All.

Where can I buy White Peony Extract? I found the tea, but not sure if as effective as extract?

Also, how can I tell breast growth as women-like boobs, ot just mens "moobs?"

And also, is Australian Black licorice candy, with licorice extract in it the same effectiveness as licorice extract?

Thanks!

(07-02-2021, 04:11 AM)yogaguy1000 Wrote:  

Hi All.

Where can I buy White Peony Extract? I found the tea, but not sure if as effective as extract?

Also, how can I tell breast growth as women-like boobs, ot just mens "moobs?"

And also, is Australian Black licorice candy, with licorice extract in it the same effectiveness as licorice extract?

Thanks!

If you type in white peony extract into ebay there are a heap both in liquid and capsule form, you need both estrogen and progesterone supplements to grow dont make the mistake of just using estrogenic sources or your areolas will not develop and you will have more or less "moobs". Liquorice candy with extract will not be as potent as liquorice extract itself in extract or capsule form.

If you are looking for a good WP extract, check my thread https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28777&page=6

I posted a lot of sources there

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon