Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Started Using Zhi Mu

I was browsing through programs and I came across one that used Zhi Mu. It seemed interesting and promising after reading about how it promotes the growth and division of fat cells.

About 5 minutes after I first massaged it onto my breasts I have to say I did feel them tingle! I'm not exactly sure why but I was happy to have any reaction after months of nothing. I've been taking it for about 4 days now, applying it three times a day (a little awkward at work) and I have to say it DOES seem to be making the tops of my breast at least appear more full. There has been no inches added to the bustline but I have noticed I fill out the top of my bra a little more. (I might try this on my hip dip area just to see if I get a reaction there too!)

I have been massaging twice daily and also taking PM and Reishi for several months now so that could also have to do with it but if anyone feels stuck with their progress, I recommend at least giving it a try!

I'm using HerbalTerra Zhi Mu. It's a 2oz tincture that was around $20 (US dollars) on Amazon, so it's a little pricey but it also comes in a powder that might be cheaper to make your own if you already have the supplies to make a DIY tincture of it. But, I'm not sure how to do that, I believe there are several threads though.

I hope this helps anyone that might be in a slump! It might be worth checking out if you're looking to change up or add to your own programs.

I found an interesting article about anemarrhena asphodeloides (found in Zhi Mu) I will link the article here. You might get more out of it if you're more versed in the science behind it which i am not Tongue

(28-01-2021, 02:39 AM)Nynuk Wrote:  

I was browsing through programs and I came across one that used Zhi Mu. It seemed interesting and promising after reading about how it promotes the growth and division of fat cells.

About 5 minutes after I first massaged it onto my breasts I have to say I did feel them tingle! I'm not exactly sure why but I was happy to have any reaction after months of nothing. I've been taking it for about 4 days now, applying it three times a day (a little awkward at work) and I have to say it DOES seem to be making the tops of my breast at least appear more full. There has been no inches added to the bustline but I have noticed I fill out the top of my bra a little more. (I might try this on my hip dip area just to see if I get a reaction there too!)

I have been massaging twice daily and also taking PM and Reishi for several months now so that could also have to do with it but if anyone feels stuck with their progress, I recommend at least giving it a try!

I'm using HerbalTerra Zhi Mu. It's a 2oz tincture that was around $20 (US dollars) on Amazon, so it's a little pricey but it also comes in a powder that might be cheaper to make your own if you already have the supplies to make a DIY tincture of it. But, I'm not sure how to do that, I believe there are several threads though.

I hope this helps anyone that might be in a slump! It might be worth checking out if you're looking to change up or add to your own programs.

I found an interesting article about anemarrhena asphodeloides (found in Zhi Mu) I will link the article here. You might get more out of it if you're more versed in the science behind it which i am not Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Sounds great, especially if you can apply it to a specific area. Hope you continue to see success with it and thanks for sharing.

I found an interesting article about anemarrhena asphodeloides (found in Zhi Mu) I will link the article here. You might get more out of it if you're more versed in the science behind it which i am not Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Its not the zhi mu itself that can increase fat cells its the anemarrhena asphodeloides in it that does which is basically volufiline. You are better off getting a good percentage volufiline cream than straight up using zhi mu since its more concentrated whereas you would need to use alot of zhi mu extract to get the same percentage anemarrhena asphodeloides aka volufiline if that makes sense. Id suggest even buying 100% volufiline extract from korea etc its pricey but worth it.

(28-01-2021, 05:33 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Its not the zhi mu itself that can increase fat cells its the anemarrhena asphodeloides in it that does which is basically volufiline. You are better off getting a good percentage volufiline cream than straight up using zhi mu since its more concentrated whereas you would need to use alot of zhi mu extract to get the same percentage anemarrhena asphodeloides aka volufiline if that makes sense. Id suggest even buying 100% volufiline extract from korea etc its pricey but worth it.

Ah, yes. I did see that because of the article i linked. The one I got had good reviews but I will try a 100% volufilline cream. You mention one from Korea, but do you have a specific one you could link?

(28-01-2021, 05:44 AM)Nynuk Wrote:  

(28-01-2021, 05:33 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Ah, yes. I did see that because of the article i linked. The one I got had good reviews but I will try a 100% volufilline cream. You mention one from Korea, but do you have a specific one you could link?

Id recommend viva korea bust cream(they also have a whole program with soaps and tablets) the cream itself is around $200aud or labstory 10% volufiline bust cream which also has isoflavones in it which is a cheaper yet just as good option around $60aud. I wont link as I dont know what country you will be ordering from so you will have to research those yourself as to what site you will need to buy them off x

In the end though sadly volufiline alone when not accompanied by supplements/herbs/BO will not give you a full cup increase moreso plumping and firming so it depends on what you want

(28-01-2021, 08:08 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

In the end though sadly volufiline alone when not accompanied by supplements/herbs/BO will not give you a full cup increase moreso plumping and firming so it depends on what you want

Thank you for the brands you recommended, I'll research them and see if it makes sense to order them Smile

(28-01-2021, 01:11 PM)Nynuk Wrote:  

(28-01-2021, 08:08 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Thank you for the brands you recommended, I'll research them and see if it makes sense to order them Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Nws doll!!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon