Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice for asymmetrical breasts?

Hi all,

When I was 13 I had an injury to my left shoulder that hindered my breast growth on that side big time. At 25, my left breast is an A cup while my right is a full B or small C.

Now that I'm in my mid twenties, I've given up on the idea that somehow my left boob will magically catch up to the right. Surgery is out of the question because I'd never be able to afford something like that.

I've tried massages in the past, but it wasn't something that I consistently did. At the moment, I'm considering a combination of methods. What are your thoughts on a breast enhancement pill coupled with suction and massage on the left breast? My right breast is slightly droopy, but not terribly so. I'm hoping that a pill would help to alleviate that, but I'm worried I might see growth in the right and none in the left.

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions on how I should proceed?

hi butterfly

any pill will not work for one breast.

I think your best bet would be to continue massage and Noogleberry/suction device.

With the suction you can do one or both breasts as you desire. Yo can also move the cups to concentrate more on bottom or top or the sides.

Good luck and happy growing

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon