Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbies Uneven breast growth after consumption of pueraria mirifica & breast massage

Hi, I'm a silent reader for the past a month. I have been eating Pueraria Mirifica pills for about one month. However, the left breast shows significant growth, round and firm. Meanwhile, the right breast is still in the same size. Is it normal? I'm afraid to continue the consumption of PM. I read that breast massage could increase blood flow and estrogren receptor. try breast massage for about one week, but they are no different. Is it normal? Did anyone face the same problem as me? Should I continue?  Thank you. 

I really afraid that only one side breast growth and become loopsided Sad

I post on the wrong thread before . I'm so sorryy :')

NBE is a very slow process, so dont be alarmed by a lack of growth.

One breast smaller than the other is common, and massage wil help but you need to be consistent and it takes time.

Be patient, you will be fine. You are alos doing the right thing by asking for help. There is a lot of knowledge here!

Bobbi

Not from PM but I have also gained uneven breasts from NBE. I think that it's just a case of one breast responding more than the other while growing, theres not much you can do about it (except stop) but maybe you can massage the smaller boob only to try and help it.

Like Bobbi said, uneven boobs are natural/normal and you shouldn't let it worry you too much.

(26-01-2021, 07:50 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

NBE is a very slow process, so dont be alarmed by a lack of growth.

One breast smaller than the other is common, and massage wil help but you need to be consistent and it takes time.

Be patient, you will be fine. You are alos doing the right thing by asking for help. There is a lot of knowledge here!

Bobbi

Hi thank you so much. I realise that i have mild tubular breast after do some reading. I have irregular menses. 15 days continues blood flow. Have done twice medical check up. They conclude I have hormonal imbalance due to my obesity. I also have hard time to reduce my weight. I will start with epo and after about one or 2 months I will use progesterone cream. Hopefully this will fix. My breast become enlarge. I'm obese with A cup such a lame life Sad

Hi Amy,

A good exercise program, and a healthy diet is great for NBE and for your mental health as well.

There is a lot to be said for 'having the whole package'. ie breasts and a lovely figure.

Maybe NBE will inspire you to a better you!

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon