Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Routine for softer breasts?

I know we focus on growing breasts here but what about making them softer/less firm?

My breasts are very firm, I can jump up and down with them barely moving and I am very insecure about them looking like enlarged pecs rather than woman's breasts because of the firmness.

I was hoping that softness will come together with the growth but so far I've grown 2(+?) sizes and it hasn't really had that effect.

I feel that the firmness is an even worse combination with my wide set breasts, it looks unnatural like a very botched boob job if only they werent so small nobody would have surgery for them.

Is this something that has been achieved here? Any tips?
I would love to hear from somebody who went from firm to soft breasts during NBE.

(24-01-2021, 02:14 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

I know we focus on growing breasts here but what about making them softer/less firm?

My breasts are very firm, I can jump up and down with them barely moving and I am very insecure about them looking like enlarged pecs rather than woman's breasts because of the firmness.

I was hoping that softness will come together with the growth but so far I've grown 2(+?) sizes and it hasn't really had that effect.

I feel that the firmness is an even worse combination with my wide set breasts, it looks unnatural like a very botched boob job if only they werent so small nobody would have surgery for them.

I would love to hear from somebody who went from firm to soft breasts during NBE.

You definitely want them somewhere in the middle firm but not too firm and soft but not too soft, theres nothing worse than boobs that are straight up like water, what I will say is softness comes with building breast tissue/some fatty deposit I found my massage routine along with gaining alil weight is what gave me that extra jiggle/bounce/softness since I gained alot of breast tissue with it

(24-01-2021, 02:31 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(24-01-2021, 02:14 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

You definitely want them somewhere in the middle firm but not too firm and soft but not too soft, theres nothing worse than boobs that are straight up like water, what I will say is softness comes with building breast tissue/some fatty deposit I found my massage routine along with gaining alil weight is what gave me that extra jiggle/bounce/softness since I gained alot of breast tissue with it

The weight is definitely a goal for me but a bit of a struggle with my natural body type. I should mention that my body is very firm all over and not just my breasts, I get told my body looks toned but I don't work out or want that look. Good to know it works though I'll keep pushing for it, thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon