Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just About There!

Getting pretty close to my goal!   I've been pumping pretty regularly for the last 4 months and have seen a lot of progress.  Today measured 37" under bust and 43" around my bust.   Right after pumping my busts swell to between 44" and 45" but shrink back over a couple hours,  I'm wearing a 38D bra currently but according to the size charts, I should be wearing a 38DD or a 40D?   Have a 40C and it's ok on the band but tight in the cups and have a new 38D push-up which fits very nicely, even though my breasts are rather widely separated, the push-up bra pulls them inward enough to look good.   Was going to stop when I hit a bust measurement of 44" but may just keep going....  or at least kick into a maintenance pumping mode.  Think if I just quite I would miss pumping them!

(22-01-2021, 04:34 AM)Karren Wrote:  Getting pretty close to my goal!   I've been pumping pretty regularly for the last 4 months and have seen a lot of progress.  Today measured 37" under bust and 43" around my bust.   Right after pumping my busts swell to between 44" and 45" but shrink back over a couple hours,  I'm wearing a 38D bra currently but according to the size charts, I should be wearing a 38DD or a 40D?   Have a 40C and it's ok on the band but tight in the cups and have a new 38D push-up which fits very nicely, even though my breasts are rather widely separated, the push-up bra pulls them inward enough to look good.   Was going to stop when I hit a bust measurement of 44" but may just keep going....  or at least kick into a maintenance pumping mode.  Think if I just quite I would miss pumping them!

Hi Karen according to the online bra size calculator thats around what you state now a 38D, I am an E or so as my DD I spill out of nipple and all. With your measurement I wouldnt recommend a DD just yet since the underbust and bust difference suggests its too early for a cup increase my underbust is 33inches and bust 40 1/2 inches. Id suggest keeping at 38D as you say it fits nicely and pulls them in theres a big difference in a D and a DD is all and if the D fits well why wear something too big? Id also suggest adding some breast tissue/gland building herbs such as goats rue, Motherwort and Aguaje also a pharmaceutical grade progesterone preferably bio identical which is much better this partnered with estrogenic herbs should help you reach your goal along with more areola development which progesterone just does.

Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

Thanks Bustyprincess!   Appreciate the insight!   Tried supplements years ago and the ones I took did nothing..  Figured it was because of the meds I'm on, that suppress prolactin (pituitary tumor) and probably a lot more.  So have relied on mechanical means and so far so good.  Where do you get pharmaceutical grade progesterone?

(23-01-2021, 04:48 AM)Karren Wrote:  Thanks Bustyprincess!   Appreciate the insight!   Tried supplements years ago and the ones I took did nothing..  Figured it was because of the meds I'm on, that suppress prolactin (pituitary tumor) and probably a lot more.  So have relied on mechanical means and so far so good.  Where do you get pharmaceutical grade progesterone?

Ah makes sense meds can always interact with herbs etc so its a real test. I get my bio identical progesterone prescribed by my local doctor however was originally started on it through an endocrinologist who has 30 years experience in the field, I then send my script to a compounding pharmacy in the city to be made up I take 1x 200mg capsule in the morning and one in evening when I started on it nearly 10 years ago it definitely rounded my boobs made them fuller and increased my areolas by quite a bit which my man loves lol but there is no point in taking progesterone alone without estrogen in the mix so you might want to try finding something estrogenic that works ofcourse unless you arent planning on making a full transition then Id stay away from bio or synthetic pharmaceutical estrogens as its not reversable Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Hey,  I was wondering if you still use your DIY fishbowl & foodsaver pump?

(12-04-2021, 07:34 AM)DreamKist Wrote:  Hey,  I was wondering if you still use your DIY fishbowl & foodsaver pump?

LOL I graduated to DIY Domes and commercial grade vacuum pumps!

So here is a photo of me currently wearing a shelf bra i created out of an old pushup bra...  Love the halter straps...

(20-05-2021, 04:19 AM)Karren Wrote:  So here is a photo of me currently wearing a shelf bra i created out of an old pushup bra...  Love the halter straps...

Hey Karren, I was wondering if you had any tips, i have been using the Noogleberry for over a year with no growth (literally not even a single mm) and my bras do not fit any differently. You seem to be having success so I was hoping you had some pointers. Thank you! <3

(23-05-2021, 03:32 AM)Nynuk Wrote:  

Hey Karren, I was wondering if you had any tips, i have been using the Noogleberry for over a year with no growth (literally not even a single mm) and my bras do not fit any differently. You seem to be having success so I was hoping you had some pointers. Thank you! <3

I am at a loss on this one, Nymuk!  From your other posts doing 10-12 hours a week for a year should have gotten you some kind of growth!   I am shocked you went a whole year without quitting!  I know I would not have gone that long if I did not see any results.  But there are posts on this site from women who have done just as you did and had no results.    Guess that why products typically say "results may vary"?  

A couple questions come to mind.   What kind of pressure are you using and are you pumping and holding?   I know you have the XL domes so wonder if downsizing to the Large would increase the pressure on the breast?  Same vacuum pressure but acting on a smaller area.....

Karren

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon