Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beauty standards around the world

(15-04-2021, 01:56 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Hi dreamergirl!

Let me jump into your conversation with Hannah, and thank you for explaining you.

You are a wonderful person and I've noticed a lot of support you give others, That's one reason why I was confused.

On one hand your really disappointed with your breasts and very down, and on the other your boosting other girls and encouraging them on.

Your a very special person.

I'm positive you will enjoy a wonderful life

All you need to do is enjoy that beautiful person looking back at you from the mirror. She is your best friend and will never let you down

Huggs

bobbi

Thank you for understanding and being encouraging. Despite how I feel about my own body and about society, I overall have a positive attitude and like to support others.

(16-04-2021, 12:08 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

(15-04-2021, 01:56 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Hi dreamergirl!

Let me jump into your conversation with Hannah, and thank you for explaining you.

You are a wonderful person and I've noticed a lot of support you give others, That's one reason why I was confused.

On one hand your really disappointed with your breasts and very down, and on the other your boosting other girls and encouraging them on.

Your a very special person.

I'm positive you will enjoy a wonderful life

All you need to do is enjoy that beautiful person looking back at you from the mirror. She is your best friend and will never let you down

Huggs

bobbi

Thank you for understanding and being encouraging. Despite how I feel about my own body and about society, I overall have a positive attitude and like to support others.

Well we must agree that nobody can say it better then Bobbi! 
I had one trauma in life and spent many tears on that one. Every year on the same date it comes back. With what you've written you experience that same feeling everytime you see a big breasted girl. What I want to say maybe you will never be 100% happy. Sometimes certain feelings don't go away. Yet spending another tear or thought on it will be wasted time. At that moment you can make a choice to either give yourself a kick under your ass and push yourself to not spent another second about it or step into that same old hole again. And exactly your own traits can be your pitfall. You encourage others and beeing positive alongside negative it kinda shows me you want it very badly...and you do your best so much. Which is beautiful to see. But when it want work the dissapointment will be even bigger. And nbe might take several years, which is quite long. It is not easy but working on these thoughts while practicing nbe might be helpfull with whatever the world thinks. Concentrate yourself on your own achievable dream-body. Take care of your body and follow a healthy diet. Its all you can do. If that does not work, there are other approaches like lipofilling or breast implants.

Sorry for beeing so offensive/impulsive in my previous posts. There is absolutely no bad blood between us. I just couldnt go along with the thought that was beeing painted that only with a curvy front you are kinda considered a full woman. And that an A and a B cup would make you a half woman or something like that. I know I am on a breast growth forum but for me cup sizes B-C-D-E are most ideal sizes. Which is quite a variety.
To get a view of what the world exactly likes..well there are polls and interviews done. But earlier I thought you mentioned you were not interested in what men's preferences were..which are part of the world and many woman with smaller breasts are a bit holding back to expose them to their dates/partner so wanted to be larger therefore.
So I have to say I was quite confused about your question in the end. And then why you per se wanted to stick to one ideal image..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon