Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry question

Hey everyone,

I've been noogling for almost a year now (12-20 hours a week) and I have had no progress in my breasts. They have no changed a bit and I have very little swelling (maybe a quarter inch) that lasts less than an hour (typically). When I first got the system I would swell up to two inches and it would last for hours. I've done nothing differently in how I noogle but I'm very confused as I've seen no permanent growth and now hardly any swelling.

I'm a 38 year old cis female. I use the XL cups (although they are a bit too long- i have wide breasts so they fit fine in terms of diameter, though).

Things I do:

-Drink lots of water before/during/after

-massage (deer massage) before I noogle

-use heat pad

-use oil (I've used flaxseed, coconut, E-Oil and petroleum jelly when i snoogle)

I normally put the pressure on one or two pumps more after they are fully suctioned on (my pump gauge broke awhile back and stays at 0). I haven't done too many different methods but I've tried the 7:2 hydronoogling but I normally just do the pump and hold technique.

I've been struggling with nbe and noogling and any help will be much appreciated.

-I am pre diabetic so it was suggested to go on a keto diet to help with my insulin which i am sure isn't helping but I have upped my calories and fat intake to hopefully counteract. However, I have had little to no progress with my noogle since before I (recently) had to switch my diet.

thanks again,

-Nynuk

Have you taken breaks? One of my observations was that women who noogled irregularly or took a couple of weeks off every 2 or 3 months did better.

(15-01-2021, 12:02 PM)James98 Wrote:  Have you taken breaks? One of my observations was that women who noogled irregularly or took a couple of weeks off every 2 or 3 months did better.

I haven't tried that. I heard if you were irregular you lose week's worth of progress but seeing how I have no progress to lose, I'll try that. I'll take a break and just focus on massage and herbal supplements.

Thank you so much

-Nyuk

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon