Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Noogleberry Booty Pump

Anyone try the new Noogleberry Butt Pump?  I have been experimenting with my ow. Home made version and I get nice swelling after each one hour session.  The principle is the same as breast pumping so in theory it should result in a large booty over time.  

https://firmandnaturalbreasts.com/noogle...butt-pump/

Its hard enough to get anything don with the breast cups, I cant imagine thes on my butt.

Anyway my behind is large enough.

Thanks

Bobbi

(13-01-2021, 05:12 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Its hard enough to get anything don with the breast cups, I cant imagine thes on my butt.

Thanks

Bobbi

Didn't think breasts or butts could be "large enough"?  lol

They are a lot larger than breasts cups but they are also not real comfortable standing or sitting...  and if you want to save time by pumping your breasts and your booty...  can't lay on your stomach.

(14-01-2021, 03:35 AM)Karren Wrote:  
(13-01-2021, 05:12 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Thanks

Bobbi

Didn't think breasts or butts could be "large enough"?  lol

They are a lot larger than breasts cups but they are also not real comfortable standing or sitting...  and if you want to save time by pumping your breasts and your booty...  can't lay on your stomach.

I guess the one advantage of the Noogleberry is that the hand pump is versatile and works with any of the cups be it for breasts or booty, so if the cups for the booty don't work as well as you like you can use it with any of the breast cups so all is not lost.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon