Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Accidental nbe lol

I’m 25 CisF. I’m pre diabetic with mild insulin resistant pcos. I’ve been working out and eating nutritious, healthy for three months. The insulin resistance and severe pms symptoms were the worst part for me. I’m very fortunate to have any severe symptoms for either issues. It also appeared to cause my insomnia.

At target I came across, olly vitamins miss mellow containing chaste berry, dong quai, and isoflavons. It was night and day within the first week of taking them. My insomnia was better and upcoming pms was much tamer. Few cramps and muscle aches.

I noticed with in the first month of taking miss mellow that my boobs got fuller and rounder. I did eventually gain an inch. Looking into herbal adaptogens I’ve been taking maca and flaxseed oil (for diabetes and nbe) for a month and grew and inch and a half. Starting today 1/12/21, I’m adding 450 mg of saw palmetto to intentionally grow my boobs.

I’ve lurked on nbe forums for years but this has made me bite the bullet and find more herbs that help with bust growth. I do massage using chiyo milks method.

5’1

Starting weight: 140 lbs

Current weight: 130lbs

Goal: 120-125 lbs

Starting: full bust 36.5in (wore 34DD)

Current: 38.5 (wearing 36D cuz covid makes bra shopping hard)

Goal: 42-43  (why not?)

I have a larger size as a goal since I’m more stocky/muscularly built. I have a really big trapezius (neck to shoulder muscle) and wide shoulders so it will make less of an impact compared to a super thin 100lb person. Also I always planned on a boob job to go bigger so, why not?

Accidental nbe turn nbe project

(13-01-2021, 01:10 AM)TittySenpai Wrote:  

I’m 25 CisF. I’m pre diabetic with mild insulin resistant pcos. I’ve been working out and eating nutritious, healthy for three months. The insulin resistance and severe pms symptoms were the worst part for me. I’m very fortunate to have any severe symptoms for either issues. It also appeared to cause my insomnia.

At target I came across, olly vitamins miss mellow containing chaste berry, dong quai, and isoflavons. It was night and day within the first week of taking them. My insomnia was better and upcoming pms was much tamer. Few cramps and muscle aches.

I noticed with in the first month of taking miss mellow that my boobs got fuller and rounder. I did eventually gain an inch. Looking into herbal adaptogens I’ve been taking maca and flaxseed oil (for diabetes and nbe) for a month and grew and inch and a half. Starting today 1/12/21, I’m adding 450 mg of saw palmetto to intentionally grow my boobs.

I’ve lurked on nbe forums for years but this has made me bite the bullet and find more herbs that help with bust growth. I do massage using chiyo milks method.

5’1

I have a larger size as a goal since I’m more stocky/muscularly built. I have a really big trapezius (neck to shoulder muscle) and wide shoulders so it will make less of an impact compared to a super thin 100lb person. Also I always planned on a boob job to go bigger so, why not?

Hey congrats on your progress, one thing Im alil confused about is how you say youve gained inches but yet are wearing a 36D which is the exact same cup volume as your starting size 34DD? Or does it not fit? I started out a 34DD however was 38inches at the fullest part of my bust back then, were you sized at a professional bra fitter or victoria secret? As victoria secret is not true to size and is known for being "vanity sizing"

(13-01-2021, 03:42 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(13-01-2021, 01:10 AM)TittySenpai Wrote:  

5’1

Hey congrats on your progress, one thing Im alil confused about is how you say youve gained inches but yet are wearing a 36D which is the exact same cup volume as your starting size 34DD? Or does it not fit? I started out a 34DD however was 38inches at the fullest part of my bust back then, were you sized at a professional bra fitter or victoria secret? As victoria secret is not true to size and is known for being "vanity sizing"

I’m guessing bc i can’t try on before buying right now. I’m also more comfortable with a larger band bc the backs are larger and fit my back better. It’s definitely overflowing in both 34DD and 36d. But I’m not about to spend money on something I can’t try on and potentially outgrow. So I’m living in bralettes and tank tops mostly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon