Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growing up small

(04-01-2021, 02:15 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  Found that infographic about band vs cup size!

I'll try and add it below or you can visit at the link: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/c1/09/c8c1097663e9b4ad65b0a815f9b71d08.jpg

In the middle section you can see the huge difference band size makes to cup size! I think cup sizes are a silly measurement to try and make a goal for this reason. They don't really mean much on their own without the band size.

Wow Im 28 years old and I didn’t know how bras work and had no idea x) I don’t measure myself with a tape either because I’m bad at it and I also don’t really care about the number since it doesn’t change how the breasts look. I’ve been the same size since I was 18 and always shopped bras at h&m so I guess I never had to know more than that. I’m actually wondering if I’m even a 34B right know...

(04-01-2021, 03:38 AM)Nefertity Wrote:  

(04-01-2021, 02:15 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  Found that infographic about band vs cup size!

I'll try and add it below or you can visit at the link: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/c1/09/c8c1097663e9b4ad65b0a815f9b71d08.jpg

In the middle section you can see the huge difference band size makes to cup size! I think cup sizes are a silly measurement to try and make a goal for this reason. They don't really mean much on their own without the band size.

Wow Im 28 years old and I didn’t know how bras work and had no idea x) I don’t measure myself with a tape either because I’m bad at it and I also don’t really care about the number since it doesn’t change how the breasts look. I’ve been the same size since I was 18 and always shopped bras at h&m so I guess I never had to know more than that. I’m actually wondering if I’m even a 34B right know...

Don't worry, you are among many who don't know this, bras are widely misunderstood because they are kind of taboo. I only learnt it myself a few years ago and it really blew my mind.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon