Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast dreams

(03-01-2021, 05:07 AM)Karren Wrote:  2020 has been a bad year for good dreams....  I'm hope that changes soon.  I rarely dream about my breasts.  Guess I'm happy enough with their progress even if I get a few purple rings occasionally from over doing it.  At least I haven't blistered my breasts in the last few years.  Lucky they do heal quite well.

Sorry to hijack this thread but i Had to say HELLO to Karren.

She was the first persons thread i ever read as I flowed along on this amazing journey of another life.

Happy 2021 Karren and I hope to see more of you and your wisdom.

Huggs

Bobbi

(03-01-2021, 05:07 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

(03-01-2021, 05:07 AM)Karren Wrote:  2020 has been a bad year for good dreams....  I'm hope that changes soon.  I rarely dream about my breasts.  Guess I'm happy enough with their progress even if I get a few purple rings occasionally from over doing it.  At least I haven't blistered my breasts in the last few years.  Lucky they do heal quite well.

She was the first persons thread i ever read as I flowed along on this amazing journey of another life.

Huggs

Bobbi

Hey Bobbi!!  Glad to be back....   kind of quiet around here?  I'm so looking forward to what ever the new normal is going to be!  Happy 2021!!

(06-01-2021, 04:25 AM)Karren Wrote:  
(03-01-2021, 05:07 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Huggs

Bobbi

Hey Bobbi!!  Glad to be back....   kind of quiet around here?  I'm so looking forward to what ever the new normal is going to be!  Happy 2021!!

Hi Karren,

Yep things are very quiet on both Nexus/m's since Corona hit.

But there are still a lot of girls out there that need encouragement and support.

I'd love to see a thread from you about what you have been up too!! Hint hint

Huggs

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon