Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pre diabetes and NBE

Hello everyone, i've been doing NBE for a little over a year now and had mad pretty decent progress, i had gained about 2 inches on my bust.

However, i went for my annual (cis female) and it turns out i am pre diabetic. It was suggested i start an extremely low carb diet (roughly 20 grams a day) as i also have insulin resistant pcos. As they were explaining to me about ketosis my heart sank, i was actually actively trying to gain a bit of weight to help encourage breast growth.

I am about a month in on being in ketosis and my breasts have just shriveled as i lost about 2.5 inches from my bust. I am losing weight all over but i do not want that. I've been trying to eat more calories and fatty foods with few carbs but it doesn't seem to help. Does anyone have experience or tips with doing NBE on a (forced) keto diet?

Hi Lolo,

I cant help with your keto problems but you can try massage and Noogleberry to build things back up.

Here are two of my favorite links

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

I dont know how BO would react with your situation but it normally does a too good job of adding fat.

This is a good thread for using BO

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

I have recently discovered using BO as a nipple cream and am really happy with the results so far.

It seems to be doing a great job of adding fat to my breasts by absorbing the BO through the soft tissue around the nipple.

I dont have the thread but search for 'DIY boobie or Nipple cream'. SweetOrange's thread is the one I'm using.

Good luck and have a happy New Year.

Bobbi

Did a doctor recommend this?

Yeah ketosis is really bad for boobs and lacks nutrients for general health including diabetes prevention.  ada.org recommends whole grain foods and/or other seeds for the right nutrients, plus lots of veggies.  As do diabetes studies.  Ketosis and other carb restricted diets commonly cause dramatic boob shrinkage.  And in fact many of those who load up on lots of nutritious whole food carbs and not much meat nor much oils/butter have grown their boobs dramatically even without intending to do so.

If this is medically recommended that you must be off all carbs for a time then check out the veggie options in my sig thread.  You can make salad or juice: the cilantro, parsley and/or spinach only.  1/8 tsp calcium citrate per pint helps with juice flavor.  Since you are dumping a huge chunk of nutritious grains don’t be surprised at the amount of veggies and how big 3/4 pound is.  This is the bare minimum of the most nutritious veggies.  Depending on the other foods you eat you may need more.  Google usda nutrient database to show nutrient amounts and see.

If even the rice bran is too much carbs you can get the fat soluble antioxidants from 1 tsp turmeric powder instead, plus a little more veggies for the other nutrients.

Fenugreek or shatavari are actually good for managing diabetes and increasing insulin sensitivity but the primary solution is the right foods.

(08-01-2021, 11:20 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Did a doctor recommend this?

Yeah ketosis is really bad for boobs and lacks nutrients for general health including diabetes prevention.  ada.org recommends whole grain foods and/or other seeds for the right nutrients, plus lots of veggies.  As do diabetes studies.  Ketosis and other carb restricted diets commonly cause dramatic boob shrinkage.  And in fact many of those who load up on lots of nutritious whole food carbs and not much meat nor much oils/butter have grown their boobs dramatically even without intending to do so.

If this is medically recommended that you must be off all carbs for a time then check out the veggie options in my sig thread.  You can make salad or juice: the cilantro, parsley and/or spinach only.  1/8 tsp calcium citrate per pint helps with juice flavor.  Since you are dumping a huge chunk of nutritious grains don’t be surprised at the amount of veggies and how big 3/4 pound is.  This is the bare minimum of the most nutritious veggies.  Depending on the other foods you eat you may need more.  Google usda nutrient database to show nutrient amounts and see.

If even the rice bran is too much carbs you can get the fat soluble antioxidants from 1 tsp turmeric powder instead, plus a little more veggies for the other nutrients.

Fenugreek or shatavari are actually good for managing diabetes and increasing insulin sensitivity but the primary solution is the right foods.

It was recommended by my gynecologist to help with my PCOS to be on a low/no carb (no more than 20) diet. But I am a little frustrated since she did not take any blood samples to test any levels, just did an ultra sound on my ovaries and asked if i was hoping to become pregnant.

I really want to get tests done to confirm  what my situation is exactly but can't without her referral from her but she says i don't need one so i'm... just frustrated with the situation.

I will definitely check out the page and thank you for pointing me in the right direction to help my nbe journey continue. Hopefully i will be able to gain my 4 inches back -_-

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon