Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here seeking massage or herbal suggestion

Just started research today was happy to see massage can wirk. Jyst so many options. I am way flat well mot much weight all the way round so working on that to. I am here to find answers and experiment.

(26-12-2020, 09:45 PM)namaste203 Wrote:  

Just started research today was happy to see massage can wirk. Jyst so many options. I am way flat well mot much weight all the way round so working on that to. I am here to find answers and experiment.

If you are actually flat, Id say start with goats rue (since it builds ducts, glands and breast tissue), PM since its one of the highest phytoestrogenic sources and massages with an oil like Flaxseed, or a volufiline based isoflavone cream like Viva Korea etc since this is both plumping and estrogenic, with the massage you want to do around 50 or more rotations inward on each breast to give circulation and so on. GL!

Thank  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> you

(27-12-2020, 12:44 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(26-12-2020, 09:45 PM)namaste203 Wrote:  

If you are actually flat, Id say start with goats rue (since it builds ducts, glands and breast tissue), PM since its one of the highest phytoestrogenic sources and massages with an oil like Flaxseed, or a volufiline based isoflavone cream like Viva Korea etc since this is both plumping and estrogenic, with the massage you want to do around 50 or more rotations inward on each breast to give circulation and so on. GL!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon