Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm new. Nice to meet you all!

Hello everyone.,

I just signed up today and I wanted to say how excited I am to be part of the community.

I have been trying to grow my bust with moderate success sing 2015.

I was once a 32C and ever since then I have slightly upgraded to a 34C. But this time, I want to  go even higher.

Now I wanted to go to at least an H-Cup but I have brought various breast enlargement herbal supplements over the years such as Fenugreek, Dong Quai, Blessed Thistle, Black Cohosh, Maca Root, Fennel, Saw Palmetto, Dandelion, etc.

Along with that, I had used Breast pumps to help with my regimen and I used herbal extracts and mixed them with my favorite body lotion.

Now, I had made progress with my homemadede creams because of the extracts I added to them.

The extracts I have are: Fenugreek, Hops, Kigeline, Volufiline and Wild Yam.

All of those extracts I used are from Amazon and the brand is called Hawaii Pharm.

I use the extracts one at a time and sometimes I copy off the ingredients of an expensive product and make my own version.

Since then, I have tried all of the aforementioned herbs and was met with very little to no success.

But then I found out about Ovarian Glandular supplements.

I have some success with them but had to stop because I plateaued and had to switch to dandelion tea to cleanse my liver.

But anyway, anything helps, suggestions and thread references.

Thank you all in advance.  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(23-12-2020, 06:42 AM)Falcongrl89 Wrote:  

Hello everyone.,

I just signed up today and I wanted to say how excited I am to be part of the community.

I have been trying to grow my bust with moderate success sing 2015.

I was once a 32C and ever since then I have slightly upgraded to a 34C. But this time, I want to  go even higher.

Now I wanted to go to at least an H-Cup but I have brought various breast enlargement herbal supplements over the years such as Fenugreek, Dong Quai, Blessed Thistle, Black Cohosh, Maca Root, Fennel, Saw Palmetto, Dandelion, etc.

Along with that, I had used Breast pumps to help with my regimen and I used herbal extracts and mixed them with my favorite body lotion.

Now, I had made progress with my homemadede creams because of the extracts I added to them.

The extracts I have are: Fenugreek, Hops, Kigeline, Volufiline and Wild Yam.

All of those extracts I used are from Amazon and the brand is called Hawaii Pharm.

I use the extracts one at a time and sometimes I copy off the ingredients of an expensive product and make my own version.

Since then, I have tried all of the aforementioned herbs and was met with very little to no success.

But then I found out about Ovarian Glandular supplements.

I have some success with them but had to stop because I plateaued and had to switch to dandelion tea to cleanse my liver.

But anyway, anything helps, suggestions and thread references.

Thank you all in advance.  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Hi and welcome Falcon! Congrats on your success from going from a 32C to 34C thats some good cup volume difference, I see you have tried alot of things but have you tried Aguaje and Pueraria Mirifica? They works wonders together I grew 2 inches from them along with herbal oil massages and some other herbs/supplements but am now on BO which I have already grown half an inch from. I would suggest adding an anti androgen such as Spearmint, Zhi Mu etc this can aid greatly in NBE success. GL x

(23-12-2020, 10:59 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Hi and welcome Falcon! Congrats on your success from going from a 32C to 34C thats some good cup volume difference, I see you have tried alot of things but have you tried Aguaje and Pueraria Mirifica? They works wonders together I grew 2 inches from them along with herbal oil massages and some other herbs/supplements but am now on BO which I have already grown half an inch from. I would suggest adding an anti androgen such as Spearmint, Zhi Mu etc this can aid greatly in NBE success. GL x

I have tried Pueraria Mirifica, but for some reason, I could not get any extraordinary results. As it turn out, I might be using the supplements wrong.

I shall try again whenever possible.  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

As for the Aguaje, I haven't heard of that. I shall look into it.

Yes, I'll add Zhi Mu to many of my homemade creams. Thanks for the advice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon