Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Uneven breasts from massage

I know uneven breasts are normal and natural and I don't mind it at all. I'm just making a thread on this topic since I recall at least one other person saying something similar happened to them and I want to see if it's connected.

Before NBE, I had small but perfectly even breasts. Ever since NBE and especially the massage which is a major part of my routine, one breast has grown faster and bigger than the other one to the point where it is noticeable. The nipples don't sit at the same height anymore due to the unevenness.

My goal was growth and I grew so I'm not complaining but I want to see if there is a connection.

I've started massaging the smaller one more, or even some nights paying attention ONLY to the smaller one but it doesnt seem like its going to solve itself.  One of my breasts just responds better to the massage.

Does anyone have any idea about the connection or had a similar experience with massage?

(18-12-2020, 04:17 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

I know uneven breasts are normal and natural and I don't mind it at all. I'm just making a thread on this topic since I recall at least one other person saying something similar happened to them and I want to see if it's connected.

Before NBE, I had small but perfectly even breasts. Ever since NBE and especially the massage which is a major part of my routine, one breast has grown faster and bigger than the other one to the point where it is noticeable. The nipples don't sit at the same height anymore due to the unevenness.

My goal was growth and I grew so I'm not complaining but I want to see if there is a connection.

I've started massaging the smaller one more, or even some nights paying attention ONLY to the smaller one but it doesnt seem like its going to solve itself.  One of my breasts just responds better to the massage.

Does anyone have any idea about the connection or had a similar experience with massage?

In thought it makes sense that it would happen since you are never going to give the EXACT same amount of massage/stimulation to each breast whether it be a pressure or time thing, I personally have not found this a problem but I have implants to even mine out so when they grow they stay symmetrical but uneven boobs are totally natural so unless you are having like a whole cup or 2 size difference between each of them then keep massaging otherwise strictly focus on the smaller one as u said till it catches up also again not my personal experience but Im here to tell you nipples sitting at slightly different positions is totally normal and natural and more common than u may think!! GL

(20-12-2020, 07:04 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(18-12-2020, 04:17 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

In thought it makes sense that it would happen since you are never going to give the EXACT same amount of massage/stimulation to each breast whether it be a pressure or time thing, I personally have not found this a problem but I have implants to even mine out so when they grow they stay symmetrical but uneven boobs are totally natural so unless you are having like a whole cup or 2 size difference between each of them then keep massaging otherwise strictly focus on the smaller one as u said till it catches up also again not my personal experience but Im here to tell you nipples sitting at slightly different positions is totally normal and natural and more common than u may think!! GL

Thanks for the answers! It does make sense, the larger breast is also on my right side which is my dominant arm/hand so it's getting an extra workout maybe.

I'm too afraid to give up on the larger one entirely as I don't want it to shrink but I will continue to focus on the smaller one extra.

I totally understand they are natural but it definitely didn't exist on my body before now, I guess it was largely due to how small they were though.

Me too!

Only I am right handed and my left breast is larger.

So here is an oddity I have noticed.

In the shower if I take the shower wand and spray the warm water on them the smaller one will get red very quickly and the other will just say OK , thank you.

If the redness means there is additional blood flowing to the smaller one. WHY IS IT THE SMALLER ONE???

Its a mystery.

I have also been told my left breast is larger because its closer to the heart so it gets more nutrients first. That on makes a little bit of sense, but its still a mystery.

I too have tried to massage my right breast more, but I find that I feel bad for the larger one, so I massage them both the same with maybe a few more rotations on the smaller one.

I'm hoping that the Boobie fairies will visit me over the holidays and give me the gift I have been asking for for many years.

I hope she visits all of you as well.

Merry Christmas.

Bobbi

you feel bad for your other breast, that is so cute, HappyMe :-)

This is off-topic, but I heard many myths about breasts and dominant hands. Some people say if you are right-handed, the muscle underneath your right breast is bigger and therefore your right breast will be bigger. Others say if you are right-handed, your right breast will be smaller because you lose fat in that breast from the 'workouts'. 
Since my right breast is significantly larger and I believed that myth when I was a teenager I became left-handed. Did that for a while there. One of my teachers even accused me of having let someone else write a test for me once since one page had an entirely different handwriting then the other page (I had switched hands after turning the page, writing two pages with my left hand was too much lol). I can mirror-write perfectly with my left hand for some reason now, without thinking. Maybe that's common when you are right-handed, though. Did everything I could with my left hand, I trained myself to do everything 'both ways'. You usually do a cartwheel on only one side, I did it on both sides, got me a B+ in gymnastics, probably my best grade in PE ever lol. You can even tie your shoes "both ways", try it :-) 
I drilled my teenage self to become my mirror-self practically, but my small breast didn't grow a cm. 

Up until this day I do a lot of things with my left and a lot of things with my right hand. Still do the shoe tying thing. I make sure both of my sides are balanced. When I cut something with scissors, I use my right hand. I use my left hand when cutting something with a kitchen knife. My breasts still look the same. 

Trust me when I say this doesn't have an impact.

(20-12-2020, 06:40 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Me too!

Only I am right handed and my left breast is larger.

So here is an oddity I have noticed.

In the shower if I take the shower wand and spray the warm water on them the smaller one will get red very quickly and the other will just say OK , thank you.

If the redness means there is additional blood flowing to the smaller one. WHY IS IT THE SMALLER ONE???

Its a mystery.

I have also been told my left breast is larger because its closer to the heart so it gets more nutrients first. That on makes a little bit of sense, but its still a mystery.

I too have tried to massage my right breast more, but I find that I feel bad for the larger one, so I massage them both the same with maybe a few more rotations on the smaller one.

I'm hoping that the Boobie fairies will visit me over the holidays and give me the gift I have been asking for for many years.

I hope she visits all of you as well.

Merry Christmas.

Bobbi

Interesting that your experience is the opposite to mine with the dominant hand. I suppose it is just genetic in the end, that one breast must respond better for some reason. Thank you for sharing your experience, and I'm hoping 2021 will be a good year full of growth for us all.

(21-12-2020, 08:27 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

you feel bad for your other breast, that is so cute, HappyMe :-)

This is off-topic, but I heard many myths about breasts and dominant hands. Some people say if you are right-handed, the muscle underneath your right breast is bigger and therefore your right breast will be bigger. Others say if you are right-handed, your right breast will be smaller because you lose fat in that breast from the 'workouts'. 
Since my right breast is significantly larger and I believed that myth when I was a teenager I became left-handed. Did that for a while there. One of my teachers even accused me of having let someone else write a test for me once since one page had an entirely different handwriting then the other page (I had switched hands after turning the page, writing two pages with my left hand was too much lol). I can mirror-write perfectly with my left hand for some reason now, without thinking. Maybe that's common when you are right-handed, though. Did everything I could with my left hand, I trained myself to do everything 'both ways'. You usually do a cartwheel on only one side, I did it on both sides, got me a B+ in gymnastics, probably my best grade in PE ever lol. You can even tie your shoes "both ways", try it :-) 
I drilled my teenage self to become my mirror-self practically, but my small breast didn't grow a cm. 

Up until this day I do a lot of things with my left and a lot of things with my right hand. Still do the shoe tying thing. I make sure both of my sides are balanced. When I cut something with scissors, I use my right hand. I use my left hand when cutting something with a kitchen knife. My breasts still look the same. 

Trust me when I say this doesn't have an impact.

Thanks for sharing your experience, although I'm sorry that you went through all that trouble and it didn't help. I suppose it is a myth afterall. I actually had never heard this one before, it was just my conclusion that I came to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon