Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Telling my boyfriend about NBE

(10-12-2020, 10:11 PM)James98 Wrote:  Since you are living with him, I think it is important to tell him. He will already wonder what you are doing and you owe him an explanation. Don't ask him for his opinion, just tell him what you are doing and why. If you ask him, he will tell you your breasts are just fine the way they are, even if he would like to see them bigger as that is the safest answer. He will not want to risk your relationship by suggesting there is something wrong with your breasts.

I see your point, and agree to some extend. I guess my “excuse”, or at least what I tell myself is that nobody has the right to know everything about anyone. I guess I’m a little strange in this way, for an example even if we live together I always try to hide when I’m on my period too. I grew up with a questionable mother who basically taught me all bodily functions was disgusting and should be hidden, and even if I know it is not anything wrong with something so natural, it is very deeply rooted in me to hide such things. I once ordered  a bleach kit for my teeth and was mortified when he found it at home before me. Doesn’t make any sense, and teeth aren’t even that gross, I just automatically want to keep some intimate things just for me, and I think that’s my right. So when I rationalize hiding it, it’s because I see NBE among one of those intimate things only I need to know.

But I agree with you too, and since you’re male I want to ask you honestly - isn’t it a bit of a turn off to see a girl pumping her breasts? I mean I can wear a big t-shirt over the domes but still... the swelling is great and all but I laugh just seeing myself walk around with them...

(11-12-2020, 01:19 AM)Nefertity Wrote:  

(10-12-2020, 10:11 PM)James98 Wrote:  Since you are living with him, I think it is important to tell him. He will already wonder what you are doing and you owe him an explanation. Don't ask him for his opinion, just tell him what you are doing and why. If you ask him, he will tell you your breasts are just fine the way they are, even if he would like to see them bigger as that is the safest answer. He will not want to risk your relationship by suggesting there is something wrong with your breasts.

I see your point, and agree to some extend. I guess my “excuse”, or at least what I tell myself is that nobody has the right to know everything about anyone. I guess I’m a little strange in this way, for an example even if we live together I always try to hide when I’m on my period too. I grew up with a questionable mother who basically taught me all bodily functions was disgusting and should be hidden, and even if I know it is not anything wrong with something so natural, it is very deeply rooted in me to hide such things. I once ordered a bleach kit for my teeth and was mortified when he found it at home before me. Doesn’t make any sense, and teeth aren’t even that gross, I just automatically want to keep some intimate things just for me, and I think that’s my right. So when I rationalize hiding it, it’s because I see NBE among one of those intimate things only I need to know. But I agree with you too, and since you’re male I want to ask you honestly - isn’t it a bit of a turn off to see a girl pumping her breasts? I mean I can wear a big t-shirt over the domes but still... the swelling is great and all but I laugh just seeing myself walk around with them...

I would regard it as a turn-on. But if it bothers you, you don't have to do it in front of him, just that you have to have your private time. I think it would be ideal if he was involved, such as massaging oil into your breasts. But of course that is up to you.

(11-12-2020, 02:25 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(11-12-2020, 01:19 AM)Nefertity Wrote:  

I see your point, and agree to some extend. I guess my “excuse”, or at least what I tell myself is that nobody has the right to know everything about anyone. I guess I’m a little strange in this way, for an example even if we live together I always try to hide when I’m on my period too. I grew up with a questionable mother who basically taught me all bodily functions was disgusting and should be hidden, and even if I know it is not anything wrong with something so natural, it is very deeply rooted in me to hide such things. I once ordered a bleach kit for my teeth and was mortified when he found it at home before me. Doesn’t make any sense, and teeth aren’t even that gross, I just automatically want to keep some intimate things just for me, and I think that’s my right. So when I rationalize hiding it, it’s because I see NBE among one of those intimate things only I need to know. But I agree with you too, and since you’re male I want to ask you honestly - isn’t it a bit of a turn off to see a girl pumping her breasts? I mean I can wear a big t-shirt over the domes but still... the swelling is great and all but I laugh just seeing myself walk around with them...

I would regard it as a turn-on. But if it bothers you, you don't have to do it in front of him, just that you have to have your private time. I think it would be ideal if he was involved, such as massaging oil into your breasts. But of course that is up to you.

wow, if this was another forum I would be sure you're joking. while we all do it for a bigger chest to feel sexy and feminine, to me noogling looks comedic and almost slightly.. humiliating maybe..? it's an interesting perspective but really surprising to me.

Talking about it on this thread warms me up to the idea of telling him. Just need a little bit more time. Boob greed is a strong force..

My boyfriend and mother knows and it's a huge relief. it helps to have another set of hands to massage when mine get tired (haha!) It's just about my personal goals.

I'm honestly thinking of openly doing massage in front of the whole family if I'm in the living room watching tv (underneath blankets of course), I honestly don't really care at this point, and all the massage I can get helps...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon