Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to buy products from Japan

Hi everybody! After 1.5 years of NBE and growing from a 30.5in bust to a 33in bust, I now want to try following a Japanese breast enlargement routine. Could anybody please link me to where I can buy the below ingredients? I promise to provide updates on my progress after I can finally get my hands on them! The ingredients are what Chiyomilk and several others used.

Also, after trying a bit of everything over the last 1.5 years (BC to PM to BO to pumping to Chinese herbs & acupuncture), all of these worked for me a little bit. Now, I want to follow a strict routine. I spent the last month google translating Japanese forums and it seems like many had major success using the above products, but all the Rakuten store links I found no longer exist. All the Amazon links also do not ship to US. I would be so grateful if anyone can share where I can buy these.

For the ladies 99% pueraria I think this is it https://dokodemo.world/en/es/products/1603009/

As for the others try Qoo10 singapore they have products from both singapore and Japan and actually stock puruoi however it appears to be currently out of stock unfortunately.

As for Whitex if all else fails you can try to buy the ingredients seperately (hyaluronic acid, pig placenta etc)

GL!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

(28-11-2020, 07:06 AM)callie49 Wrote:  

Hi everybody! After 1.5 years of NBE and growing from a 30.5in bust to a 33in bust, I now want to try following a Japanese breast enlargement routine. Could anybody please link me to where I can buy the below ingredients? I promise to provide updates on my progress after I can finally get my hands on them! The ingredients are what Chiyomilk and several others used.

Also, after trying a bit of everything over the last 1.5 years (BC to PM to BO to pumping to Chinese herbs & acupuncture), all of these worked for me a little bit. Now, I want to follow a strict routine. I spent the last month google translating Japanese forums and it seems like many had major success using the above products, but all the Rakuten store links I found no longer exist. All the Amazon links also do not ship to US. I would be so grateful if anyone can share where I can buy these.

You can buy them through a Proxy server! ^^

I recomend Zen Market, Buyee or Neokyo.

the steps below to purchase Japanese goods:

Research and Product Identification: Begin by identifying the particular Japanese goods you wish to purchase. You may utilize specific websites for Japanese items or online markets like Amazon Japan or Rakuten.

Select a Reliable Seller: Make sure you purchase from merchants or sellers that have a solid reputation and positive customer feedback. This will assist you in avoiding rip-offs and inferior goods.

Verify the delivery alternatives that are accessible to your location by checking the shipping options. Japan has a range of delivery options, including surface mail, EMS, and SAL. Choose the one that best fits your requirements and price range.

Payment alternatives: The majority of online shops in Japan accept credit cards, although some may also provide PayPal or other payment alternatives that are only available in Japan. Verify your desired mode of payment.
Address and Shipping Information: Be sure to provide your shipping address precisely and in the right format for delivery outside of the United States. Verify every detail to prevent any shipment problems.

Review the import laws: Know the import laws in your nation, such as the taxes and duty rates. When you receive your delivery, you might have to make further payments. To avoid surprises, conduct appropriate research and planning.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon