Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My breasts are holding me back

(30-11-2020, 10:09 PM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

(30-11-2020, 09:08 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(30-11-2020, 08:20 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  I think it’s a difficult topic because the real answer is somewhere part way in between the extremes.  So if someone tells you boobs don’t really matter and you know that isn’t true, it’s tempting to go to the other extreme which is more wrong.  The truth is they matter, but less than many other things.  And everyone male and female has different preferences.  But generally people like to see or have some boobs, most enjoy seeing any size as long as they’re there (even a revealing outfit on A/B cup gets lots of  attention), but also most care more about other things.  I think the key is to likewise prioritize multiple more important things but still spend a little time on boobs: whether nbe or just outfits that show them off or make them seem larger.  But prioritize work, school, charity, fun, dating if you plan on it (including before nbe progress), etc.

Im sorry but I sorta feel it wrong of you as just a straight cis male to be telling this girl that clearly struggles with major body issues and BDD that she "SHOULD focus on her breasts" SHOULD "focus on nbe" and that "breasts do matter" when clearly she needs to be focusing on her mental wellbeing first and foremost, as you are a straight male saying this it is coming off very sexist inclined and with no interest into her true wellbeing. Just MO. Yes big boobs are great I love mine but they are pointless if your mental health is suffering and also a woman is A LOT more than a pair of breasts.

I don’t want to get sucked into an argument that doesn’t even involve me, but I think he was very careful about what he said. I agree with what he said and I’m a woman. Why should it matter which one of us said it? I don’t really like my appearance but I don’t have body dysmorphia, so I can’t help her as much as someone who has actually overcome it. We are all just trying to help because she seems so distressed. Maybe we’re going about in the wrong way, but we are not psychologists.

As someone with mental health and BDD tendencies I wouldnt have viewed that as being careful personally.... More sexist and rich coming from a straight male but thats just mo. She needs encouragement to get help and know she is beautiful the way she is not be told to strive for bigger boobs when there is clearly a deeper underlying issue here as wannabe has basically said.

(30-11-2020, 08:20 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  I think it’s a difficult topic because the real answer is somewhere part way in between the extremes.  So if someone tells you boobs don’t really matter and you know that isn’t true, it’s tempting to go to the other extreme which is more wrong.  The truth is they matter, but less than many other things.  And everyone male and female has different preferences.  But generally people like to see or have some boobs, most enjoy seeing any size as long as they’re there (even a revealing outfit on A/B cup gets lots of  attention), but also most care more about other things.  I think the key is to likewise prioritize multiple more important things but still spend a little time on boobs: whether nbe or just outfits that show them off or make them seem larger.  But prioritize work, school, charity, fun, dating if you plan on it (including before nbe progress), etc.

Im sorry but I sorta feel it wrong of you as just a straight cis male to be telling this girl that clearly struggles with major body issues and BDD that she "SHOULD focus on her breasts" SHOULD "focus on nbe" and that "breasts do matter" when clearly she needs to be focusing on her mental wellbeing first and foremost, as you are a straight male saying this it is coming off very sexist inclined and with no interest into her true wellbeing. Just MO. Yes big boobs are great I love mine but they are pointless if your mental health is suffering and also a woman is A LOT more than a pair of breasts.

I don’t want to get sucked into an argument that doesn’t even involve me, but I think he was very careful about what he said. I agree with what he said and I’m a woman. Why should it matter which one of us said it? I don’t really like my appearance but I don’t have body dysmorphia, so I can’t help her as much as someone who has actually overcome it. We are all just trying to help because she seems so distressed. Maybe we’re going about in the wrong way, but we are not psychologists.

Also no "arguing" here on my end simply pointing out the richness of the comment and that she needs help to love herself not be told "yes great you dont like yourself and are suffering with an all over self love issue, keep focusing on nbe put that first" women are more than boobs and theres no point improving a body part if you have underlying issues which will likely be there after still. I know her pain BDD and self love issues suck and can leave you feeling constantly defeated.

(30-11-2020, 10:26 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Also no "arguing" here on my end simply pointing out the richness of the comment and that she needs help to love herself not be told "yes great you dont like yourself and are suffering with an all over self love issue, keep focusing on nbe put that first" women are more than boobs and theres no point improving a body part if you have underlying issues which will likely be there after still. I know her pain BDD and self love issues suck and can leave you feeling constantly defeated.

He didn’t say to put NBE first. He very clearly said that she should put it last, and prioritize more important things. Granted, maybe it would be in her best interest not to do NBE at all, but she has decided to do it anyway, and she’s an adult. I don’t mean  to attack you. That’s not what’s intended, but I do want to defend Joe, because he’s been pretty damn helpful throughout the years and he’s been respectful about it as well.

(30-11-2020, 10:37 PM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

He didn’t say to put NBE first. He very clearly said that she should put it last, and prioritize more important things. Granted, maybe it would be in her best interest not to do NBE at all, but she has decided to do it anyway, and she’s an adult. I don’t mean  to attack you. That’s not what’s intended, but I do want to defend Joe, because he’s been pretty damn helpful throughout the years and he’s been respectful about it as well.

All good.... Maybe it just came across wrong to me. A misunderstanding on my part. I am just very defensive of those who are vulnerable with mental health as again I know the struggle all too well and its painful. All in all I hope she finds peace with herself and sees just how amazing and unique she is!  Shy" alt="Shy" title="Shy"> its great to improve on yourself physically but the mind should be put first and foremost because if the mind isnt clear and healthy the body cant truly be focused on.

I'm sorry to have caused any problems here. Thanks so much I know you were just looking out for me Bustyprincess. I also accept that anybody here probably meant no harm. This website in itself is a bit triggering since its all about my self conscious point so I only come here when I feel like I can handle these topics or really need to talk about it.

Obviously the way I see myself and my body is extreme and negative. I am working towards making it better, and NBE is part of that.

Hi dreamergirl,
I dont really know how to help you. But I wanted to send a encouraging message to you.. 

You know in life things can be very hard.. But it is what you make from it. Have you ever heard of the law of attraction...I think you must have heard from it as an American girl(?). Anyhow...I kinda believe in that. And perhaps you could give it a try. It will be hard.
But one rule of thumb with this is that you have to pretend that what you wish is already there. So you could tell yourself you have huge delicious boobs(laughing a bit here but it is true) And very important is that you truly believe it. Its actually called visualization... and it is free.
But your mindset is a bit of a problem here. You truly have to believe it. You have to believe you get what you asked for.

Okay another one that could be helpful...make a list of things you are grateful of. Do this everyday. It could be little things like I was happy today that I walked to the store with nice weather and no cold and rain. 
And you have to expand this.
And do this the other way around, look at people who have it worse then you...not at people who have it better then you. So look at the person in the wheelchair and relate to this...You could tell yourself you are blessed with two healthy legs etc.
Because truly, life goes by as quick as a train. And we can all end up in something terrible, you wake up something has happened and your life can be changed foregood(i've been through it)
Then go back to your wish...your wish is to be happy with big large breasts. But part of that wish is you wishing to be attractive for males..and another part turns around happiness..
You know how easy can life be if you are just happy...and go from there out...Because Dreamergirl there IS a solution for everything. Operation is a last resort to turn to as well.. 
And be honest with yourself, have you done EVERYTHING do fix this already? There might still be a lot to try out there...

So what I do when I feel horrible(believe me I've been through deeply traumatizing events) and the best you can do to calm down is tell yourself the truth what is going on how can I solve it. Big breasts cant be arranged in a minute(negativity/stress is bad for everything, for boobs too) So go and do something you like to do...pick a nice hobby like gel nails or a game or cooking or gardening or whatever makes your heart beating faster. Just forget about the trouble.. just say I dont want this crap...and turn your back towards the shit...
And focus on beeing happy. And dont forget to focus outwards like Surferjoe mentioned. Imo its not good to get obsessed with yourself..and other people might need you...like you are, as a happy person right?

Be strong, be wise and be happy. It sounds very simple, and I think time will help you. I believe you are in your twenties? Early twenties? This can be like a second puberty from experience. I think when you reach 25/26 you'll get a lot calmer and a lot more relaxed and chill and pacefull about things... Find a partner that is good for you in the first place, one that doesnt give you a miserable life.. that sounds like a happy place already right?
Your body is your tool, so take care of that...nbe evolves about healthy things and a healthy lifestyle which want do you harm and if your body just works with you, you get to grow some in the next  years or so. But dont rush it, its not fair to treat a healthy body like that. Do not dreamergirl forget what you have and ruin

Hi dreamergirl,
I dont really know how to help you. But I wanted to send a bit of my own experience to to you.. 

You know in life things can be very hard.. But it is what you make from it. Have you ever heard of the law of attraction...I think you must have heard from it as an American girl(?). Anyhow...I kinda believe in that. And perhaps you could give it a try. It will be hard.
But one rule of thumb with this is that you have to pretend that what you wish is already there. So you could tell yourself you have huge delicious boobs(laughing a bit here but it is true) And very important is that you truly believe it. Its actually called visualization... and it is free.
But your mindset is a bit of a problem here. You truly have to believe it. You have to believe you get what you asked for.

Okay another one that could be helpful...make a list of things you are grateful of. Do this everyday. It could be little things like I was happy today that I walked to the store with nice weather and no cold and rain. 
And you have to expand this.
And do this the other way around, look at people who have it worse then you...not at people who have it better then you. So look at the person in the wheelchair and relate to this...You could tell yourself you are blessed with two healthy legs etc.
Because truly, life goes by as quick as a train. And we can all end up in something terrible, you wake up something has happened and your life can be changed foregood(i've been through it)
Then go back to your wish...your wish is to be happy with big large breasts. But part of that wish is you wishing to be attractive for males..and another part turns around happiness..
You know how easy can life be if you are just happy...and go from there out...Because Dreamergirl there IS a solution for everything. Operation is a last resort to turn to as well.. 
And be honest with yourself, have you done EVERYTHING do fix this already? There might still be a lot to try out there...

So what I do when I feel horrible(believe me I've been through deeply traumatizing events) and the best you can do to calm down is tell yourself the truth what is going on how can I solve it. Big breasts cant be arranged in a minute(negativity/stress is bad for everything, for boobs too) So go and do something you like to do...pick a nice hobby like gel nails or a game or cooking or gardening or whatever makes your heart beating faster. Just forget about the trouble.. just say I dont want this crap...and turn your back towards the shit...
And focus on beeing happy. And dont forget to focus outwards like Surferjoe mentioned. Imo its not good to get obsessed with yourself..and other people might need you...like you are, as a happy person right?

Be strong, be wise and be happy. It sounds very simple, and I think time will help you. I believe you are in your twenties? Early twenties? This can be like a second puberty from experience. I think when you reach 25/26 you'll get a lot calmer and a lot more relaxed and chill and pacefull about things... Find a partner that is good for you in the first place, one that doesnt give you a miserable life.. that sounds like a happy place already right?
Your body is your tool, so take care of that...nbe evolves about healthy things and a healthy lifestyle which want do you harm and if your body just works with you, you get to grow some in the next  years or so. But dont rush it, its not fair to treat a healthy body like that. Do not dreamergirl forget what you have and ruin it before enjoying it. Just live your happy young - girl life.. find some nice friends or one good buddy who understands you and who will hug you when ou are sad or angry. Love and support is important. And sometimes words are just useless.
Sometimes brains can be our enemy...and they make us our own worst enemy...and then youll end up bitter and hurt.
Please dont!
I just hope you will enjoy your day after reading this. Because thats my message. Dont worry any longer okay girl?
I think we are all getting worried about youTongue

(30-11-2020, 10:43 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

All good.... Maybe it just came across wrong to me. A misunderstanding on my part. I am just very defensive of those who are vulnerable with mental health as again I know the struggle all too well and its painful. All in all I hope she finds peace with herself and sees just how amazing and unique she is!  Shy" alt="Shy" title="Shy"> its great to improve on yourself physically but the mind should be put first and foremost because if the mind isnt clear and healthy the body cant truly be focused on.

First time posting here. See if this works right... Remember all, Texting is not the same as talking, please read carefully... "quotation marks" should be used to copy and paste citations and only.... He said/she said "quote....." is acceptable. If your not sure what someone else says, then ask questions before making assertions... I am coming on this forum to gain incite, knowledge, and understanding. I take nutrition very serious. From the brief 10 hours or so I have read from various threads, please consider yourself lucky if Surfer Joe is kind enough to reply as he is busy as we all are with our lives. He is a gentleman and a scholar, I totally agree with his threads and I'm not going to quote them, but do yourself a favor and read his knowledge. Now as someone who has taught physics and calculus, this doesnt mean you will understand his writings immediately and thats ok, get a dictionary and try to understand the meanings as difficult as they may be, because I tell you ask any Scientist the exact weight of a proton or neutron and depending upon the country they were taught in, they will tell you a different but yet similar number. So keep an open mind. There is a wealth of information on this site. Research the guy who invented the "acid battery." In 1860, the Frenchman Gaston Planté (1834–1889) He was ridiculed and dang near failed his Doctorate Thesis paper with a D- grade because he didnt follow modern Chemistry and was shunned upon by the science community. It wasnt until 20 or so ish years later that they gave him the nobel award and credit he deserved as he was correct.(which didnt do him much good as he was an old man then) So again keep an open mind and write down a journal of your diet, exercise, location, everything as you venture into NBE land. I have studied so much in my day, I think its unfair for me to judge this situation and frankly, Its hard for anyone to judge without being there. I can tell you about my own pathetic, miserable life. My parents divorced at age 6, my grandma died when I was 12, I had a ruptured disc in spine at age 21, lost more jobs than i can remember offhand, put myself through college, and many pitfalls that life throws you, but if you just pick yourself up (cause who going to do that for you when your in the situations we are in these days?) and take one deep breath and one small foot forward, your going to get somewhere. Over time, it will add up to something great. Well, then, do take care~.

(02-12-2020, 11:45 PM)carber911 Wrote:  

First time posting here. See if this works right... Remember all, Texting is not the same as talking, please read carefully... "quotation marks" should be used to copy and paste citations and only.... He said/she said "quote....." is acceptable. If your not sure what someone else says, then ask questions before making assertions... I am coming on this forum to gain incite, knowledge, and understanding. I take nutrition very serious. From the brief 10 hours or so I have read from various threads, please consider yourself lucky if Surfer Joe is kind enough to reply as he is busy as we all are with our lives. He is a gentleman and a scholar, I totally agree with his threads and I'm not going to quote them, but do yourself a favor and read his knowledge. Now as someone who has taught physics and calculus, this doesnt mean you will understand his writings immediately and thats ok, get a dictionary and try to understand the meanings as difficult as they may be, because I tell you ask any Scientist the exact weight of a proton or neutron and depending upon the country they were taught in, they will tell you a different but yet similar number. So keep an open mind. There is a wealth of information on this site. Research the guy who invented the "acid battery." In 1860, the Frenchman Gaston Planté (1834–1889) He was ridiculed and dang near failed his Doctorate Thesis paper with a D- grade because he didnt follow modern Chemistry and was shunned upon by the science community. It wasnt until 20 or so ish years later that they gave him the nobel award and credit he deserved as he was correct.(which didnt do him much good as he was an old man then) So again keep an open mind and write down a journal of your diet, exercise, location, everything as you venture into NBE land. I have studied so much in my day, I think its unfair for me to judge this situation and frankly, Its hard for anyone to judge without being there. I can tell you about my own pathetic, miserable life. My parents divorced at age 6, my grandma died when I was 12, I had a ruptured disc in spine at age 21, lost more jobs than i can remember offhand, put myself through college, and many pitfalls that life throws you, but if you just pick yourself up (cause who going to do that for you when your in the situations we are in these days?) and take one deep breath and one small foot forward, your going to get somewhere. Over time, it will add up to something great. Well, then, do take care~.

Well..... That was strange. Im honestly not sure what your comment has to do with anything written here or where all that came from........ Im abit baffled tbh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon