Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How I gained 2 cups!

Hi there!

Hope this can help you all, 32AA with a lot of unsuccesful program, I tried Pm and Bo and nothing happened.

I had 3 bottles of BO, I use nipple cream on my breast

2 pills 2 times every day mixed with aloe Vera gel (100 pure aloe Vera) and damn it works!

I take also 4g of MSM with C vit.

Right now i’m a small B cup and want to try chiyomilk program.

(21-11-2020, 06:58 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Hi there!

Hope this can help you all, 32AA with a lot of unsuccesful program, I tried Pm and Bo and nothing happened.

2 pills 2 times every day mixed with aloe Vera gel (100 pure aloe Vera) and damn it works!

You tried taking PM, and later BO, by mouth but didn’t grow at all. Is that right? Then you grew by using hormones externally on the breast? How long long have you been using the BO gel to get to your current size?

Yes, systemic pills didn’t work.

I used it for 3 months (3 bottles of Bo)

I m sure Pm didn’t work because I don’t cycle and didn’t use placenta, anyway I tried Pm when I knew nothing of NBE and tried just one bottle of crap brand.

I’m sure a good brand and good program will work, consistency is the key Big Grin

Maybe I can purchase Pm pills and create a diy cream with aloe gel. It can be a very good idea. I’m so excited ?

Hi there!

Congratulations on your growth!!!

can I ask how did you mix your pills. Two pills at a time or 1 pill each time?

also which brand did you use?

Also how much is the pill and gel ratio?!

Hi there!

Congratulations! Could you elaborate about the cream? Did you make it yourself?

Yes i mix a bit of aloe gel and 2 pills of Bo and then apply before it starts to dry, massage until it dries. I massage it just on my nipples (no breast) but I read ItssAmyy thread and she massaged her whole breast with Bo cream.

(22-11-2020, 09:22 AM)Cely Wrote:  

Yes i mix a bit of aloe gel and 2 pills of Bo and then apply before it starts to dry, massage until it dries. I massage it just on my nipples (no breast) but I read ItssAmyy thread and she massaged her whole breast with Bo cream.

how long did you do this to gain 2 cups?!

may I know if you have experineced any growing sign?

3 months to gain 2 cups, I use a very small amount of aloe Vera.

Yes, i expenrienced itching and growing pains, not a lot of pain, just a mild discomfort.

I use 2 pills at morning mixed with aloe and 2 pills at evening.

Remeber to use alcohol to melt keratin plug.

Happy growing!!! Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon