Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dealing with self hatred

(30-03-2021, 02:16 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Oh Dreamergirl!

How are things going?

Hugs

Bobbi

It's strange that you posted this an hour ago, I just got an urge to visit the site after not visiting in a long time!

I still hate my body and I haven't been seeing much progress but I've started to try and accept myself more.

I still wish to live in a world where small boobs are considered sexy and attractive by the majority.

I guess you got the mental call across the cosmos to check your thread.

I'm very happy your learning to accept what nature has given you!

Not every man or woman is totally infatuated with large breasts.

Just focus on being happy and all good things will come to you.

Happy Easter too.

Huggs Bobbi

Hi dreamergirl,

I wanted to add something to these wise words from Happy me : '' Not every man or woman is totally infatuated with large breasts ''...this is so true.
We are so much more then large breasts alone or a pretty face alone...behind these features sits a character and thats what matters in life and in relationships.

Somebody can fall for such features, but to really bond and making a connection with other people you won't make it only because you have big breasts.

And also in personal life I have the experience that man can fall for all kinds of women. There is no such thing as one sort of beauty. I know this al sounds very cliché..but sometimes life is. We need to keep it simple in order to stay mentally sane and stabile. 
But imagine going to a garden center you'll find all kinds of different beauties...you wouldnt pick one and the same plant or tree for your whole garden right?
I know that small chested women can be just as attractive as larger breasted women.
My BF is really pretty, he fell for me when I had no hips no butt and no tits..lol. I gained hips from giving birth so be happy if you dont have hips right now it means that yours will be just fine after birth instead of even larger it will look like you're wearing a pool float!

(03-04-2021, 09:20 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi dreamergirl,

I wanted to add something to these wise words from Happy me : '' Not every man or woman is totally infatuated with large breasts ''...this is so true.
We are so much more then large breasts alone or a pretty face alone...behind these features sits a character and thats what matters in life and in relationships.

Somebody can fall for such features, but to really bond and making a connection with other people you won't make it only because you have big breasts.

And also in personal life I have the experience that man can fall for all kinds of women. There is no such thing as one sort of beauty. I know this al sounds very cliché..but sometimes life is. We need to keep it simple in order to stay mentally sane and stabile. 
But imagine going to a garden center you'll find all kinds of different beauties...you wouldnt pick one and the same plant or tree for your whole garden right?
I know that small chested women can be just as attractive as larger breasted women.
My BF is really pretty, he fell for me when I had no hips no butt and no tits..lol. I gained hips from giving birth so be happy if you dont have hips right now it means that yours will be just fine after birth instead of even larger it will look like you're wearing a pool float!

I appreciate the comments and good intentions but I should make it clear I am not trying to attract a male partner! Or any type of partner into my life... 
If a man could fall for me isn't my problem. It already happens for my "personality".

I just want to feel like I am seen as a woman and not a lesser woman. That's all.

(04-04-2021, 01:56 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

(03-04-2021, 09:20 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi dreamergirl,

I appreciate the comments and good intentions but I should make it clear I am not trying to attract a male partner! Or any type of partner into my life... 
If a man could fall for me isn't my problem. It already happens for my "personality".

I just want to feel like I am seen as a woman and not a lesser woman. That's all.

You are not beeing seen as a woman perhaps because of your attitude. Big breast dont say hey thats a real woman. Man wil only see it as meat on you..nice fuckmeat..lol. But seriously you give a lot of credits to big breasts. But imo you need to work on other aspects of yourself.. You have a third leg on your back thats kicking your butt all day. Sure that will hurt dreamergirl..
Start with seeing yourself as full. As complete already. There must be some other nice assets about you right. Bigger breasts will not make you more woman. It is your belief. And the belief of many dumb people.. Those dumber people will never be happy or give you credit. If they dont take you the way you are now...they will not treat you any better with bigger breasts.
You cant keep up with torturing yourself.
I understand you will feel better with bigger breasts..especially in clothing. But breasts dont seem to grow overnight. So in the meanwhile you should really change your perspective. Youll get crazy.. I guess it works against you in daily life..causing much struggle. There is no way out atm. Other then changing your perspective or do lipofilling or implants.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon