Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone else feel totally defeated?

(27-11-2020, 02:24 AM)Nynuk Wrote:  

I wanted to give a quick update on myself. I am still waiting to get my hormones tested but I did start to take PM and Reishi for about a week and a half now. My breasts have been very tender and swollen and my areolas are extremely puffy and somewhat sore/hard if you touch them.

Any thoughts? I would love if this was a sign the new program was working already but only a week and a half seems a little too fast, especially since I am starting off with a low dose of each. I'll start my period in the next few days so I'm guessing it has to do more with that, just it's never happened before so I thought I would ask around here if anyone experienced this while using PM and Reishi.

As far as my experience this DEFINITELY is a sign of growth! I have been on a program of aguaje, PM, fennel(now switched out for goats rue) vit d, etc and every time I have grown my breasts become heavier for a period of time, nipples extra swollen, puffy and sore to touch and breasts extra jelly like if that makes sense especially since Ive added in goats rue my swellings been even better! Goodluck  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

Just an update, after the initial tingling and puffy nipples there was no actual growth and now after a month of using them i am not even getting either of those signs it's working.

does anyone have any idea why it would seem so promising at first and then just fell flat? should i look into using different herbs or adding additional ones?

(26-12-2020, 10:53 PM)Nynuk Wrote:  

Just an update, after the initial tingling and puffy nipples there was no actual growth and now after a month of using them i am not even getting either of those signs it's working.

does anyone have any idea why it would seem so promising at first and then just fell flat? should i look into using different herbs or adding additional ones?

This is totally normal aching, puffy nipples and so on are just a typical sign of growth not having these doesnt mean you arent growing give it time some people get no typical signs then WAM they go to put on their bra and are spilling out, keep at it its only been a very short amount of time, drink plenty water and take your PM with a glass of calcium enriched milk(of any kind) to give it that extra help to absorb and possibly "spike" your dose by taking one extra capsule every now and then randomly to keep your body on its toes this is what I did.

Hey, another update on my (complete lack of) progress.

When I switched to PW and Reishi it was promising, puffy nipples, tender breasts for about two weeks then nothing. I didn't change anything or do anything differently since I thought it was working so well. I woke up probably a month ago at this point and just they were completely deflated back to their original size and I have not had an ounce of tenderness or soreness or swelling since then.

I am getting beyond frustrated and am starting to think I am just wasting my time. It's been over a year now that I've been noogling and no growth or extra roundness/fullness from that, my breasts literally sit the same in the bra like they did when I started over a year ago. Then I try different NBE programs just to have 0 progress made with them.

Started to do massages and that isn't helping, all it did was make my arms sore but again, 0 growth, 0 progress, 0 signs of progress just the same sad saggy flaps of small gross boobs i've always had.

This journey has been nothing but depressing and heartbreaking for me.

I’m so sorry you’re not seeing any results, pumping takes so much effort it’s heartbreaking when it’s for nothing.. I’m thinking about Tibetanprincess who also struggled with little to no result for YEARS before growing, you can check out her YouTube channel Fertility Queen if interested, she shares her story there, and she finally had success with bovine ovary.

Since you’ve been pumping for so long it seems strange there’s no result at all, In the Brava study (I think it was 10 women in the study) not every one grew equally fast but every one had significant growth over 10 weeks with the system. Someone has shared the link to it here on the forum but I can’t find it now Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> if I were you I would at least change my pumping routine and techniques and ramp up the hours pumping. Since tissue expansion is a very proven method it should be impossible to not grow at all even if you’re a slow grower. Maybe check out the noogleberry forum for some inspiration? I find caliboobs threads informative and hilarious at the same time. And maybe take a little break from pumping just to kinda “re-charge”, many people report unexpected growth during breaks and I suspect it has something to do with stressing so much over the process that it starts hindering progress.

Also, have you considered trying bovine ovary? I also have PCOS and BO works very well for me. I don’t have my labs to compare unfortunately, but BO has brought many people success.

(21-01-2021, 06:49 PM)Nynuk Wrote:  

Hey, another update on my (complete lack of) progress.

When I switched to PW and Reishi it was promising, puffy nipples, tender breasts for about two weeks then nothing. I didn't change anything or do anything differently since I thought it was working so well. I woke up probably a month ago at this point and just they were completely deflated back to their original size and I have not had an ounce of tenderness or soreness or swelling since then.

I am getting beyond frustrated and am starting to think I am just wasting my time. It's been over a year now that I've been noogling and no growth or extra roundness/fullness from that, my breasts literally sit the same in the bra like they did when I started over a year ago. Then I try different NBE programs just to have 0 progress made with them.

Started to do massages and that isn't helping, all it did was make my arms sore but again, 0 growth, 0 progress, 0 signs of progress just the same sad saggy flaps of small gross boobs i've always had.

This journey has been nothing but depressing and heartbreaking for me.

I have not received a response from you yet in my past comments but here goes, what type of massage are you doing?? This is an extremely CRUCIAL question because this will be dependant upon whether you get anything out of it or not. I recommend 50 rotations inward on each breast then firm handed fat brushing/scooping technique from side of back inward making cleavage then fat scooping/brushing from back to armpit inward this along with my program has given me cleavage up to just below my collarbone when breasts pushed together with my arms. I also focus on massaging the armpit and breast glands, pectoral and upper chest wall muscles.

I've been using-

chiyomilk's fat brushing

chi massage

deer massage

I read Katana's Breast Massage Guide so I have been following her instructions on those massages on her guide here: Katana's Breast Massage Guide

I didn't see your other message asking.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon