Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Focus on feel vs. appearance?

Excuse me for making so many threads. I noticed that most of the first page threads are mine but this forum is very slow and I want to provide some conversation points and food for thought. It also helps me to write out what I'm experiencing and feeling to a likeminded group. It's a shame that so few people actually post on these forums.

I have noticed that one of the biggest problems I have is focusing on how my breasts look and feeling depressed/hateful towards them. I cannot see the growth and I feel hopeless and hideous.

The time when I feel most confident about my boobs is actually when I focus on what they FEEL like. This is best done during a massage session with the lights off, so that you have to rely on touch only.

When I touch my boobs instead of looking at them... I feel pleasantly surprised, I expect to feel so much less fat there and it catches me off guard almost every time. They are full, they are soft, they feel great. They FEEL much better than they LOOK.

I recommend this technique for some of you like me who might not be seeing progress in the mirror. It will also help your massage sessions since the time flies by (meaning I can massage for longer) when I'm focused on how they feel.

Love seeing more action on the forum so keep it up! I also like how my boobs feel vs. how they look, and I’m still just a B-cup..! I have a lot of underboob and more tissue towards armpits, and almost no tissue on the top and center which makes a very flat look. Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> How ever when I press the breast with my palms from underneath it makes a handfull with no effort. It’s same with pictures, if the camera angle is from underneath I can look like a C-cup while if it’s from above I look like a child...

It’s very impressive that you’ve grown to a D-cup with just massage, what kinds of massage do you do and for how long?

(10-11-2020, 01:35 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

Love seeing more action on the forum so keep it up! I also like how my boobs feel vs. how they look, and I’m still just a B-cup..! I have a lot of underboob and more tissue towards armpits, and almost no tissue on the top and center which makes a very flat look. Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> How ever when I press the breast with my palms from underneath it makes a handfull with no effort. It’s same with pictures, if the camera angle is from underneath I can look like a C-cup while if it’s from above I look like a child...

It’s very impressive that you’ve grown to a D-cup with just massage, what kinds of massage do you do and for how long?

I have the same issue. All of my fat grows near the armpit. I wonder what causes this issue? I see it pretty commonly on this site. It does definitely make boobs look smaller than if the fat was central... sadly.

I should probably state that I've been doing this for 3+ years (a little on and off) and started off as a small band size B cup (your B cup could even be bigger than I am now, depending on your band size) and honestly I've learnt that cup size means barely anything. Nobody would look at my breasts and think "D cup" that's for sure... but I am happy that I have made progress.

My primary part of my routine is massage, but I also eat NBE foods and try to get a generally high calorie intake so that I can gain weight to go to my boobs, and I went through a heavy soy phase (1 carton of soy milk a day) which I am not currently doing because it did make me feel sick.

My routine is not fancy only because I am limited by my own situation. I can't invest in the supplements and equipment that needs to be purchased online, so I make do with what I can find in stores around me.

I do a combination of all the massages I saw on YouTube videos (fat brushing and deer come to mind as some of the names) and I do it at night when I lay down before I sleep. The time varies I just do it for as long as I can manage. I used to count but I don't count anymore I think it makes it easier to keep going for longer.

(10-11-2020, 09:38 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

I have the same issue. All of my fat grows near the armpit. I wonder what causes this issue? I see it pretty commonly on this site. It does definitely make boobs look smaller than if the fat was central... sadly.

I should probably state that I've been doing this for 3+ years (a little on and off) and started off as a small band size B cup (your B cup could even be bigger than I am now, depending on your band size) and honestly I've learnt that cup size means barely anything. Nobody would look at my breasts and think "D cup" that's for sure... but I am happy that I have made progress.

My primary part of my routine is massage, but I also eat NBE foods and try to get a generally high calorie intake so that I can gain weight to go to my boobs, and I went through a heavy soy phase (1 carton of soy milk a day) which I am not currently doing because it did make me feel sick.

My routine is not fancy only because I am limited by my own situation. I can't invest in the supplements and equipment that needs to be purchased online, so I make do with what I can find in stores around me.

I do a combination of all the massages I saw on YouTube videos (fat brushing and deer come to mind as some of the names) and I do it at night when I lay down before I sleep. The time varies I just do it for as long as I can manage. I used to count but I don't count anymore I think it makes it easier to keep going for longer.

That’s impressive,I find it inspiring reading real stories about success, it’s so cool that massage actually works, if someone told me that a year ago I would’ve probably laughed and said no way. I wish it was a faster process though. 

know, it’s not the cup size as much as how the breasts are proportional to the body . Wideness of the rib cage and shape of the sternum also affects breasts appearance. I’m quite tall and with wide shoulders and kind of a “long” torso if that makes sense? so a D cup would not look very big on me either, I imagine it would just look proportional to the rest of my body. While a smaller petite girl with a C-cup can look very curvy. I think I require an E or F to achieve the “wow” effect. 

I’ve read somewhere that progesterone causes wide breasts, estrogen long breasts and prolactin affects the nipple size but I don’t know about that, I think unfortunately genetics play a big part.  But keep it up, you obviously have patience and dedication so I’m sure you will reach your goal what ever cup size that will turn out to be! 

(13-11-2020, 10:02 AM)Nefertity Wrote:  

(10-11-2020, 09:38 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

That’s impressive,I find it inspiring reading real stories about success, it’s so cool that massage actually works, if someone told me that a year ago I would’ve probably laughed and said no way. I wish it was a faster process though. 

know, it’s not the cup size as much as how the breasts are proportional to the body . Wideness of the rib cage and shape of the sternum also affects breasts appearance. I’m quite tall and with wide shoulders and kind of a “long” torso if that makes sense? so a D cup would not look very big on me either, I imagine it would just look proportional to the rest of my body. While a smaller petite girl with a C-cup can look very curvy. I think I require an E or F to achieve the “wow” effect. 

I’ve read somewhere that progesterone causes wide breasts, estrogen long breasts and prolactin affects the nipple size but I don’t know about that, I think unfortunately genetics play a big part.  But keep it up, you obviously have patience and dedication so I’m sure you will reach your goal what ever cup size that will turn out to be! 

I would have had the same reaction, too. I never would believe that massage works but it really does when you keep it up daily and give it a strong effort.

Although I'm not happy with my breasts yet, I AM surprised at times when I notice the growth.

I had no idea that genetics played a part in how your breasts were formed like that. I think you're probably right, but with enough volume/growth anything can and will change.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon