Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Different angles?

I find it hard to look into the mirror but I checked my body in the mirror today. My breasts look drastically quite different in size depending on the angle. 

Front angle... I hate my breasts from this angle. They look small and are not very defined. I hate the gap between them.

3/4 angle... This is my best angle. They look very full and round. They are basically a "perfect" spherical shape (personally I prefer sagging/heavy breasts so in my eyes not perfect, but for those who like perky breasts it could be perfect). From this angle they look much larger.

Side angle... Also quite a flattering angle. The side angle makes them look like they have a lot more volume than you would expect from the front.

What's up with that? The front angle is important but it's my worst angle. You can barely tell that the breasts have volume and the space between them really does make them look smaller. From the front some might even say I look flat chested... But in reality they have some volume and you can see it very clearly from a 3/4 or side angle. I am wearing a D cup (small band size) and you would never believe it from the front.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon