Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When should I call it quits?

I've been on PM for 4 months and have experienced very little growth. The first two months I got fuller and gained 1/4 inch gain and then plateaued. The PM is obviously effective because it's been helping a chronic dry mouth problem I've been having but looking at other's experiences, I feel like I should have gained at least an inch by now if it was truly successful.

My program:

Follicular

x550 mg PM (Barlowe) daily

x1500 mg MSM daily

Spearmint tea once a day in first week of follicular phase.

Very little PC, maybe 10mg daily

Luteal

x1830 mg fenugreek daily

40mg PC daily

x1500 MSM daily

I also massage and fat brush daily. My body temperature ranges from 97.8 -98.7 throughout the week.

Should I stop now and switch to another program? I was interested in bovine ovary too but felt like starting with PM first because I'm intimidated by the possible negative side effects. Or is 4 months too early to tell and just a 1/4 inch gain is still a telling sign of progress?

(31-10-2020, 08:34 PM)jaykay Wrote:  

I've been on PM for 4 months and have experienced very little growth. The first two months I got fuller and gained 1/4 inch gain and then plateaued. The PM is obviously effective because it's been helping a chronic dry mouth problem I've been having but looking at other's experiences, I feel like I should have gained at least an inch by now if it was truly successful.

My program:

Follicular

x1500 mg MSM daily

Luteal

x1830 mg fenugreek daily

40mg PC daily

x1500 MSM daily

I also massage and fat brush daily. My body temperature ranges from 97.8 -98.7 throughout the week.

Should I stop now and switch to another program? I was interested in bovine ovary too but felt like starting with PM first because I'm intimidated by the possible negative side effects. Or is 4 months too early to tell and just a 1/4 inch gain is still a telling sign of progress?

I would give it a bit more time 4 months is still early for some the ones that get massive growth within 4 months are just lucky, give your body time maybe try to ever so lightly adjust your PM dosage sometimes the body needs alil kick to start reacting to something, PM is part of my program and I plan to intentionally take an extra capsule every now and then to keep my body reacting to it and not getting used to it/not working anymore but again if you do this be very wary as a higher dosage for your unique individual body may affect your cycle, also are you applying any specific topicals whilst massaging/fat brushing? I suggest either buying a branded herbal cream/oil or making your own potent herbal infused oil with herbs like PM, Fennel, Aguaje, Fenugreek etc along with some ESOs touted to be estrogenic such as tea tree, lavender, clary sage, geranium etc you may also want to get your hormones tested to see where you are at you may very well need extra progesterone to kick things into gear.

Best of luck!

(01-11-2020, 11:47 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

My program:

Follicular

x1500 mg MSM daily

Luteal

x1830 mg fenugreek daily

40mg PC daily

x1500 MSM daily

I would give it a bit more time 4 months is still early for some the ones that get massive growth within 4 months are just lucky, give your body time maybe try to ever so lightly adjust your PM dosage sometimes the body needs alil kick to start reacting to something, PM is part of my program and I plan to intentionally take an extra capsule every now and then to keep my body reacting to it and not getting used to it/not working anymore but again if you do this be very wary as a higher dosage for your unique individual body may affect your cycle, also are you applying any specific topicals whilst massaging/fat brushing? I suggest either buying a branded herbal cream/oil or making your own potent herbal infused oil with herbs like PM, Fennel, Aguaje, Fenugreek etc along with some ESOs touted to be estrogenic such as tea tree, lavender, clary sage, geranium etc you may also want to get your hormones tested to see where you are at you may very well need extra progesterone to kick things into gear.

Best of luck!

Thank you so much Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">  I didn't know tea tree oil was estrogenic, I have a ton because it helps with my acne. I'll have to incorporate that into my regime! And yes I plan on getting my hormones tested to see if anythings deficient.

(02-11-2020, 05:30 AM)jaykay Wrote:  

My program:

Follicular

x1500 mg MSM daily

Luteal

x1830 mg fenugreek daily

40mg PC daily

x1500 MSM daily

Best of luck!

Thank you so much Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">  I didn't know tea tree oil was estrogenic, I have a ton because it helps with my acne. I'll have to incorporate that into my regime! And yes I plan on getting my hormones tested to see if anythings deficient.

I have it in my bathroom for the same reason haha so it was great to find out its estrogenic aswell according to a study, I add both lavender ESO abd tea tree into my infused oil for massage I also add in cinnamon and clove for  increasing circulation plus they smell great too! Goodluck doll Smile

(03-11-2020, 04:01 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

My program:

Follicular

x1500 mg MSM daily

Luteal

x1830 mg fenugreek daily

40mg PC daily

x1500 MSM daily

Best of luck!

I have it in my bathroom for the same reason haha so it was great to find out its estrogenic aswell according to a study, I add both lavender ESO abd tea tree into my infused oil for massage I also add in cinnamon and clove for  increasing circulation plus they smell great too! Goodluck doll Smile

4 months is a good number since you got the 1/4 inch early on.  Maybe 1-2 more months if you want.  I would drop to 250 mg PM, with loose powder or half capsules.  And then also try other foods and/or herbs.  Tips in my sig.  Massage can continue.  Pumping is an option too.

(04-11-2020, 04:56 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(03-11-2020, 04:01 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

My program:

Follicular

x1500 mg MSM daily

Luteal

x1830 mg fenugreek daily

40mg PC daily

x1500 MSM daily

Best of luck!

I have it in my bathroom for the same reason haha so it was great to find out its estrogenic aswell according to a study, I add both lavender ESO abd tea tree into my infused oil for massage I also add in cinnamon and clove for  increasing circulation plus they smell great too! Goodluck doll Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

4 months is a good number since you got the 1/4 inch early on.  Maybe 1-2 more months if you want.  I would drop to 250 mg PM, with loose powder or half capsules.  And then also try other foods and/or herbs.  Tips in my sig.  Massage can continue.  Pumping is an option too.

Thank you so much, I'll check it out! Do you think before dropping down to 250 mg I should do a detox day/week beforehand? If you take too much PM (like 550 mg instead of 250 mg does it cause an adverse reaction to breast enlargement?)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon