Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

34AA starting programme with PM, Oils and other herbs!

(14-01-2021, 12:54 AM)luna3071 Wrote:  

(12-01-2021, 02:17 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Happy new Year too Luna!

Your doing the right thing with your NBE. Even though its frustrating at times, one just has to keep trying different things that work for you.

I agree with you on the fenugreek I love the thoughts of what its supposed to do but the smell is not my cup of tea.

Have you looked at the miss mad scientist program yet? Lots of girls have had success with it.

I have just started to use the DIY BO nipple cream and am very happy with the progress. Nothing huge but I can feel there is a lot more there than last month.

Keep smiling

Huggs

Bobbi

Hey again! Yes it’s only a matter of trying things out isn’t it. I don’t know how some people think fenugreek smells like maple syrup! I love maple syrup but it doesn’t smell anything like it otherwise I’d be bathing in it haha.

I did actually try miss mad scientist’s flax seed & soy programme for a while until I couldn’t physically swallow it because it made me feel sick haha, not a nice consistency. But it didn’t get me any results so that didn’t encourage me to continue. I haven’t seen it she had other programs, maybe I’ll have a look.

Is the BO nipple cream just for nipples or the whole boob growth? I would like to try BO but I’m sure my body temp isn’t high enough & I break out so easily, I can imagine BO being a problem for me :/

As Tibetanprincess/Fertilityqueen states body temp isnt really as important as brands like BB make out she didnt have the "perfect high body temps" either and she grew CUPS with it so aslong as your body temp is within normal range you would do fine on BO plus if you add bio identical progesterone or cinnamon into your regimen those two naturally raise the bodies temps but again it isnt a be all end all its merely a baseline and with BB its just their way of marketing and upselling you to buy their iodine and kelp products, Fertility queen didnt use either didnt have high temps and still grew cups from strictly BO.

(14-01-2021, 12:54 AM)luna3071 Wrote:  

(12-01-2021, 02:17 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Happy new Year too Luna!

Your doing the right thing with your NBE. Even though its frustrating at times, one just has to keep trying different things that work for you.

I agree with you on the fenugreek I love the thoughts of what its supposed to do but the smell is not my cup of tea.

Have you looked at the miss mad scientist program yet? Lots of girls have had success with it.

I have just started to use the DIY BO nipple cream and am very happy with the progress. Nothing huge but I can feel there is a lot more there than last month.

Keep smiling

Huggs

Bobbi

Hey again! Yes it’s only a matter of trying things out isn’t it. I don’t know how some people think fenugreek smells like maple syrup! I love maple syrup but it doesn’t smell anything like it otherwise I’d be bathing in it haha.

I did actually try miss mad scientist’s flax seed & soy programme for a while until I couldn’t physically swallow it because it made me feel sick haha, not a nice consistency. But it didn’t get me any results so that didn’t encourage me to continue. I haven’t seen it she had other programs, maybe I’ll have a look.

Is the BO nipple cream just for nipples or the whole boob growth? I would like to try BO but I’m sure my body temp isn’t high enough & I break out so easily, I can imagine BO being a problem for me :/

Hi Luna

I make my own BO cream.
I just break 2 capsules of Swansons BO into a small bowl, and add Aloe
Vera gel (the purest you can get) usually about 1 to 2 tablespoons will
be enough, and mix well. Put a lid on it, and if you use the creme twice
a day it should last a week or more.

Clean your nipple area with Alcohol, let it dry, and add enough creme to cover your nipple and Areola, unless they are very large, then just about 1" in diameter will do.
Put the nipple protectors on, and I like to wear a bra with some padding so that my breasts stay warm and the nipple protectors wont come off.

BO likes to build fat and Aloe is an excellent carrier. The body will soak up the Aloe and the BO goes along for the ride.
This concentrates the BO effects more on the breasts and avoids the nasty habit of building fat in the belly and hips.

I like it and love wearing a padded bra all day. Give me the feeling of the future!

Bobbi

Incase anyone is reading this thread, I've started a new one just because this one seemed a bit messy haha. Wanna keep everything super concise & I'm also re thinking about my programme!

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=30778

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon