Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormones, menstrual cycle and NBE.

Hello my dear friends!

I am just adapting my NBE program yet - getting used to the Noogleberry L size - . For now, I just do my pumping program cause I don't have a lot of time to be honest xD

This is my current pumping program, I pump 6h a week on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays: So I do 4 days straight, three off (lack of time during the week!). I've been doing the same since August and I've grown *permanently* 1cm. I want to give another try (big try actually) to noogling with a consistent program next year ( noogling 3-4h daily for 4-5 months). 

Now, I'd like to address this issue with you guys: I am 92,5cm (36.4") since the ovulation starts until my period ends. After my period is gone, until day 16 or so, I am 91,5cm (I grew from 90cm to 91,5 this year = 35.45 inch to 36). I have not fluctuated in weight unfortunately xD

Apparently, it seems my body drops the E a lot during the proliferative phase.

My idea is to try out Pueraria Mirifica next year, around April- may or June. But, I don't know if it would be best to take it on follicular or luteal, ew. What do you think?

(17-10-2020, 01:15 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Hello my dear friends!

I am just adapting my NBE program yet - getting used to the Noogleberry L size - . For now, I just do my pumping program cause I don't have a lot of time to be honest xD

This is my current pumping program, I pump 6h a week on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays: So I do 4 days straight, three off (lack of time during the week!). I've been doing the same since August and I've grown *permanently* 1cm. I want to give another try (big try actually) to noogling with a consistent program next year ( noogling 3-4h daily for 4-5 months). 

Now, I'd like to address this issue with you guys: I am 92,5cm (36.4") since the ovulation starts until my period ends. After my period is gone, until day 16 or so, I am 91,5cm (I grew from 90cm to 91,5 this year = 35.45 inch to 36). I have not fluctuated in weight unfortunately xD

My idea is to try out Pueraria Mirifica next year, around April- may or June. But, I don't know if it would be best to take it on follicular or luteal, ew. What do you think?

Taking it during follicular will mess with your ovulation...taking it during Luteal will make you bleed a lot or you get a messed up prolongued cycle...Perhaps you can start after you menses for just a couple of days and then resume during proliferative phase? Just a suggestion..include some other herbs in Luteal like fenugreek and fennel..

Hello my dear friends!

Congrats on your growth! Since I have a history of hormonal issues (PCO) and still waiting to get my hormonal labs I might not be the best to compare with, but I have experimented with PM 2 cycles now and in my case it gives me migraines and no growth during follicular, but GREAT swelling during luteal!

My theory is that the body is too estrogenic for PM in follicular, at least in my case. So now I supplement 250mg every other or every third day during luteal and it works really well. I would still try it during follicular to see if it works for you.

(20-10-2020, 01:06 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

Hello my dear friends!

Congrats on your growth! Since I have a history of hormonal issues (PCO) and still waiting to get my hormonal labs I might not be the best to compare with, but I have experimented with PM 2 cycles now and in my case it gives me migraines and no growth during follicular, but GREAT swelling during luteal!

My theory is that the body is too estrogenic for PM in follicular, at least in my case. So now I supplement 250mg every other or every third day during luteal and it works really well. I would still try it during follicular to see if it works for you.

Hey Neffff <3

I suffer too from PCOS - adrenal PCOS. It gives me a great info how it is working for you! Are you just on PM?

(20-10-2020, 03:48 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

(20-10-2020, 01:06 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

Hello my dear friends!

Hey Neffff <3

I suffer too from PCOS - adrenal PCOS. It gives me a great info how it is working for you! Are you just on PM?

Now I remember you mentioning PCOS I lotus thread I think..! Mine was diagnosed like 8 years ago so I really need to investigate that again, I believe I have inflammatory PCOS or insulin resistant.

The only “capsuled” herbal supplement I’m using is PM, besides that I take MSM, collagen, D3, zinc and fish oil daily. My main NBE is daily massage and noogling when I can. Since loose herbs are affordable I’m experimenting with herbal teas, fennel & spearmint tea during follicular, and fenugreek & spearmint tea during luteal. My PM capsules are 500mg so I break half in my tea every other day or so and only during luteal. Fenugreek makes my skin break out during follicular, so I only use in luteal. 

I just finished all my reishi supplement that’s why I added spearmint to keep any extra androgens in check. I really prefer reishi though, it’s just so damn expensive.

I have some BO coming my way too, which I never used before. I haven’t decided how I’m going to supplement that yet, I’m considering only using it as a nipple cream to be safe..!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon