Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE and eager to grow any suggestions help

Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes"> HIII!!! I am really new to the forum and NBE. I have been struggling so much my whole life with body image issues. I am so glad I found a place where I can share and learn from others. Just a little while ago I thought there was no hope except for surgery but being the hard headed person I am I kept searching for natural remedies.

I have mild tubular breast not diagnosed but just based of the research I have done. I also have a notable asymmetry my right one lacks fullness in the middle lower quadrant. I am also very unhappy with my areolas as they are very large and one of my nipples always seems to stay flat.

I had a very stressful adolescence and have always had an irregular periods. When I was younger I was told that it could be PCOS, because i also had sign of high androgens (hirutism) but never did any pelvic ultrasounds because of my age. After reading that stress can create hormonal imbalances and researching PCOS I think my breast may be underdeveloped due to the imbalance of hormones during puberty.

I have had the nexplanon BC implant for a year now and planning on getting it revomed after reading that it could cause an increase in androgens and having bad acne occur because of it. At my appointment I will request blood work and hopefully a ultrasound to determine if PCOS is at cause of my hormonal imbalance.

Currently I have started massaging using lymphatic drainage technique, fat brushing technique and adjusting my diet to include more protein and calcium. I have been looking at scoop and lift bras as I have read they are helpful, and would appreciate any suggestions. I am looking at buying a nipplet, I have read on here that it helps make the areola smaller.

My measurements are:

34C

underbust 33.5in

Bust 37.5in

My Goal is to gain 3 cup sizes soo...DDD create a rounder fuller shape, create more cleavage and make areolas smaller. I would appreciate any suggestions for my particular case I will be updating how things go at the doctor and what supplements I add. I will attach images if I build up the courage to. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Here’s a really great post about low pressure pumping, the method I use: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=30046&highlight=Brava
I’ve only been doing low pressure/long duration pumping for 2 weeks so its too early to tell you how well it worked for me. I’m not against herbal/hormonal NBE methods but there’s no one program that works for everyone. There’s a lot of guessing and trial and error involved in finding an effective hormonal nbe program for you, and I was never able to find one that worked for me. I still might add some herbs back into my program in the future. BTW I have a personal program page called “My Brava Program” if you’re interested in how I do it.

Congratulations on your desire to love your body and for finding this site!

Like Shela said, there is no magic pill or program, you need to try and try and ask for help along the way.

Pumping is very good for rounding out and giving fullness to you breasts, but caution is advised.

Here are my 2 favorite threads for massage:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

And this one from Lotus on PCOS

Happy Growing

Bobbi

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=30359

(10-10-2020, 04:31 AM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

Here’s a really great post about low pressure pumping, the method I use: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=30046&highlight=Brava
I’ve only been doing low pressure/long duration pumping for 2 weeks so its too early to tell you how well it worked for me. I’m not against herbal/hormonal NBE methods but there’s no one program that works for everyone. There’s a lot of guessing and trial and error involved in finding an effective hormonal nbe program for you, and I was never able to find one that worked for me. I still might add some herbs back into my program in the future. BTW I have a personal program page called “My Brava Program” if you’re interested in how I do it.

Wow thanks a lot, such great info. and the research papers on pumping really give me hope. Do you have any thoughts on using cupping method to target specific areas of breast. I have more of an issue with the medial lower quadrant of my right one. I would think cupping and pumping offer the same mechanism of expansion.  Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

(10-10-2020, 10:45 PM)milkANDcookies Wrote:  

(10-10-2020, 04:31 AM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

Here’s a really great post about low pressure pumping, the method I use: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=30046&highlight=Brava I’ve only been doing low pressure/long duration pumping for 2 weeks so its too early to tell you how well it worked for me. I’m not against herbal/hormonal NBE methods but there’s no one program that works for everyone. There’s a lot of guessing and trial and error involved in finding an effective hormonal nbe program for you, and I was never able to find one that worked for me. I still might add some herbs back into my program in the future. BTW I have a personal program page called “My Brava Program” if you’re interested in how I do it.

Wow thanks a lot, such great info. and the research papers on pumping really give me hope. Do you have any thoughts on using cupping method to target specific areas of breast. I have more of an issue with the medial lower quadrant of my right one. I would think cupping and pumping offer the same mechanism of expansion.  Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

Pumping is essentially the same as cupping except that most people obviously use a cup that fits over the whole breast. I’m not sure about using a smaller cup on only one section of the breast. It’s very uncommon and I’ve never heard of anyone getting a significant increase in size that way, but it doesn’t seem like that’s what you’re trying to achieve. I don’t know if using a tiny cup will help with shape any more than “regular” pumping does, but I suppose it’s possible. Most people who want to change the shape of their breasts by pumping will just change the cup position based on their goals. For example, if they want to increase cleavage, they’ll move the cups closer together. If they want more fullness up top, they’ll move them up a little.

One thing I forgot to mention is that the person who posted the post that I linked seems to think that there is no minimum amount of time per day that you need to pump in order to see growth. They seem to be suggesting that you could pump 1 hour a day, and you will still achieve around 1 cup size of real growth after 110 hours of pumping. That might be true, but the creators of Brava disagree, and I think I do too. Most people who got a lot of growth from pumping sem to have pumped for at least 4 hours a day, if not more. I tend to think there is a minimum amount of hours that most people will need to pump per day in order to trigger growth rather than just long lasting swelling. I’m not sure what the minimum amount of time really is, and I suspect it depends on how much pressure you use. For me 3 hours of medium to high pressure pumping did not do much but damage my skin and cause pain and bruising. That’s why I choose to switch to pumping for a very long duration at a very low pressure.

If you choose to go this route, you could try using a pump with a pressure gauge and airlock cups rather than using an electric pump. It’s a lot cheaper than what I’m doing. If you only go up to 15 to 20mmhg on the guage, it should be safe to maintain for hours at a time. The problem I had when I tried that method was that the cups didn’t stay on while sleeping. My electric Brava pump solved that problem for me, because it turns back on whenever it detects that the pressure has dropped below 15mmhg. A regular nursing pump can’t be used for this purpose, because they aren’t designed to stay on for long periods of time. If someone could find a nursing pump that could safely be left on for 8-12 hours at low pressure, that could work. I’ve wondered if a hospital quality pump designed for multiple users could work, but it would probably cost a lot more than just buying a used brava smartbox off ebay.

(10-10-2020, 01:30 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Congratulations on your desire to love your body and for finding this site!

Like Shela said, there is no magic pill or program, you need to try and try and ask for help along the way.

Pumping is very good for rounding out and giving fullness to you breasts, but caution is advised.

Here are my 2 favorite threads for massage:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

And this one from Lotus on PCOS

Happy Growing

Bobbi

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=30359

There is so much information to take in, but all the informative post LOTUS has made is helping a lot. It is just what 
I need to try and come up with my own NBE program. I have also been doing a lot of research about tuberous breast. Thanks im going to keep reading and hopefully update after i visit the doctor.

I have been doing a lot of research on tuberous breast. I am trying to figure out the origin of the issue, so I can apply solutions that work for my breast. I have seen the issue with fibrotic tissue reappear in numerous papers. I though this article was particularly interesting, they take samples and analyze the cellular structure. It proposes that the collagen aligns itself in nodules causing general fibrosis in the breast.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3328117/

Another article hypothesizes that a superficial fascia cover the bottom part of the breast, does not allow expansion therefore making the internal breast tissue protrude toward the nipple areola complex.

https://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/33481/In...uly%202013

Although there are many hypothesize the common issue seems to be fibrotic tissue growth that disrupts the normal shape of the breast. I have been searching manual therapies that could possibly reverse this fibrotic tissue. Deep massage, cupping and myofascial release are among the most commonly used. Because cupping is vacuum pumping I am planning on implementing noggleing or a similar system to my routine and continue massaging.

I still have not looked to much into hormonal issues of tuberous breast but will be back with more.

It’s been a while since my last post I have been distracted with life problems, but I finally ordered the Noogleberry. It’s been about a week of waiting and it’s scheduled to arrive Friday, I’m very excited.

I also have gotten my birth control removed, but have been having really weird symptoms. My breast have been sore, they feel like they do right before I get my period. They have been feeling like this for about a week and a half. I’m thinking that’s my body is returning back to its normally hormone production, my body has not produced its natural hormones since starting the implant. I’m hoping my period arrives so I can work on any imbalances that I have always had, my periods are usually really irregular.

Other than that I’m really excited to use my Noogleberry I will be posting updates monthly.

Hi Milk. Still around? Maybe you should post your program in the programs section. Could be a good place to record weekly total hours, but that might not be relevant to your situation.

(18-11-2020, 09:19 PM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

Hi Milk. Still around? Maybe you should post your program in the programs section. Could be a good place to record weekly total hours, but that might not be relevant to your situation.

That's a good idea i will head over to the program section with some updates.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon