Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM with PC and other herbs??

I've ordered PM and I want to cycle with PC and other herbs but I'm not sure if this programme is okay or if anything is unnecessary.

A bit about me: I'm 34AA and I believe I'm testosterone dominant because of my oily skin, acne and thin hair on my head.

This would be my programme: (any help on why it does/doesn't work would be amazing!)

Everyday:

- Maca + Gingko Biloba (Hormone balance and improve my circulation. I get cold easily so I think my circulation needs to improve!)

- Spearmint twice daily (To decrease my testosterone)

- Noogle 5 days a week

- Red Reishi (Reduces testosterone converting into DHT

Follicular Day 2 - 13:

- Ainterol PM (500mg)

- Massage with Flaxseed Oil (Not 100% sure about FSO as I've heard others stall from it..)

Luteal Day 14 - 28:

- PC cream (Found a brand called Emerita but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!)

- Maybe switch to massaging with Fenugreek oil

I'm already taking Maca daily and so I will definitely be adding things one by one just to be sure of how each one is effecting me.

Any advice would be amazing! Thankss!

In my sig thread generally I suggest that those starting from AA work on good nutrition before diving too heavily into herbs.  And be patient as it may take many months for nutrition to get you ready to grow.  More specific tips in link.

Due to your testosterone issues I would still agree with mint and reishi without waiting.  Noogling and massage almost never hurt (except rarely via injury).  Mostly just the PM and PC are iffy as they are very strong.  At the least I’d suggest lowering their amounts and increasing them back up only if/when growth is going well and without any added hormonal issues.

(19-10-2020, 03:53 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  In my sig thread generally I suggest that those starting from AA work on good nutrition before diving too heavily into herbs.  And be patient as it may take many months for nutrition to get you ready to grow.  More specific tips in link.

Due to your testosterone issues I would still agree with mint and reishi without waiting.  Noogling and massage almost never hurt (except rarely via injury).  Mostly just the PM and PC are iffy as they are very strong.  At the least I’d suggest lowering their amounts and increasing them back up only if/when growth is going well and without any added hormonal issues.

Thanks for your reply. I generally eat pretty good and I also make sure I eat a lot of calories seeing as I go gym and I want to build more muscle in my lower body. I understand that nutrition definitely plays a massive part but I don't think it would make much difference to my size from how I eat now.

I've taken a break from Noogling because I've actually been struggling getting much results and with it taking up so much of my morning, it was getting a little tiring Sad Might start again once I start PM. I'm not looking to take too much PM as well but I definitely just want to see how my body reacts. 

What do you think about cycling PM and using fenugreek/flaxseed oil in my luteal phase?

Take a look at the foods recommended in sig and/or the alternatives.  Getting all your nutrients is different from what many people think.  Whole grains or other seeds need to be in very large amounts while protein powder and meat besides seafood need to be minimal to non-existent.  At least people know to get their veggies but often it’s the wrong ones (though any veggie still helps) and not enough.  There’s a list of great ones in sig.  These two groups need to be a strong majority of your diet, not just something nice you tack on.  No matter how “super” people claim one to be.  None are super enough to avoid a large amount, and kale and such are alright but they aren’t even near the top.  Or I have a couple premade lists of foods if you want to take out all the guesswork.

Maybe you are getting these or part of them but it’s something to check over.  There is so much misinformation out there and it’s not that simple.  For example rarely does anyone get taught that it’s nearly impossible to get enough vitamin E from any food besides almonds or sunflower seeds, or that vitamin E pills do almost nothing compared to foods.  Or how critical it is to several aspects of health including heart health and some more short term concerns.  And several other such things.

Perhaps start with 250 mg PM and 1/4 tsp PC or less until things are going well.  Fenugreek and flax oil are fine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon