Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Options for people that can't use estrogen

I have migraines with aura and therefore can't take the combination birth control pill. So, I imagine that means that I should avoid things like PM and BO. Is there anything that will give me real growth that isn't estrogenic? Or perhaps, can someone shed some light on whether it'd be safe for me to dabble with phytoestrogens?

(05-10-2020, 04:19 PM)espadrilles Wrote:  I have migraines with aura and therefore can't take the combination birth control pill. So, I imagine that means that I should avoid things like PM and BO. Is there anything that will give me real growth that isn't estrogenic? Or perhaps, can someone shed some light on whether it'd be safe for me to dabble with phytoestrogens?

You can take a look at Lotus herb protocol, it doesn't contain any estrogenic herbs or supplements https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22417&pid=208000#pid208000 (it's on page 9 comment #90). Maybe you already have high estrogen levels and more of it would be counterproductive to your growth. And you can always massage! It works slowly but it works  Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink"> or Noogleberry, these two methods aren't hormonal but have worked for many people.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon