Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and asymmetrical underdeveloped breasts?

I wasn't sure if this was better in the Bovine Ovary section or the Underdeveloped breast section. Anyways, I have one breast that never developed correctly that does not respond to anything: weight gain, herbs, massage while the other does respond to these things which has created asymmetry. Sadly massage never worked for me. Unfortunately the only thing that was actually starting to help that breast was noogleberry but it caused damage to me so I can't use it anymore Sad  I wonder if anyone who has had breasts like this has had their breast respond to BO? I don't want to create further asymmetry by having only the larger breast respond.  I do know that BO is suppose to put your body back into puberty and development though, so I wonder if that means my breast that doesn't respond to anything and never developed correctly will get fixed and actually respond or if it will be a situation like others where only my larger breast grows. I was planning on noogling this breast until the asymmetry was fixed and I built up some tissue so maybe it would respond to stuff in the future but it caused damage and now that plan is out the window. I'm pretty heartbroken about that. This is kinda it for me though. I've been on this forum for 6 years but if I can't do BO I'll probably quit. At this point I've tried quite a bit and the only thing the unresponsive breast started to respond to damaged me permanently so if a BO program won't fix me I really don't know what else to do anymore. I've tried massage so many times for long durations and that breast just sadly doesn't respond. I feel like I'm at a loss at this point.

I hope some of the BO fans will chime in for you Poison Ivy.

Its a shame Noogleberry is not an option for you.

I've heard good things about massage with Fenugreek. Its supposed to focus fat growth.

Maybe..

Bobbi

(05-10-2020, 04:20 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

I hope some of the BO fans will chime in for you Poison Ivy.

Its a shame Noogleberry is not an option for you.

I've heard good things about massage with Fenugreek. Its supposed to focus fat growth.

Maybe..

Bobbi

Thank you. I know, I wanted so badly for it to work out for me. It really felt like I was responding to it but a little over a month into it and my vein or artery became very visible on that breast & even the lowest pressure for very small amounts of time started causing my breast, hands, and feet to go very cold and numb around the same time. I tried taking 5 weeks off to see if the problem resolved with a long break but it unfortunately seems to be a permanent problem. While the vein is still very prominent luckily the symptoms faded after several hours of not using it, but especially after reading JenniferLoves thread about experiencing similar symptoms during it that were temporary but eventually became permanent it felt like it had caused permanent damage and continuing would only cause further damage so I had to stop. I was heartbroken over it though because it had been working and I would do anything to cause it to work out. The vast majority of people don't seem to have this problem though so it must just be something wrong with me that caused that to happen. 

Oo is that like a fenugreek oil? I'll look into that because I think the problem is a lack of fat cells in that breast that causes it to not respond to fat gain. Thank you for the suggestion.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon