Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I wish that NBE was like fitness

Just sharing a thought I had earlier.

When people want to get slimmer/fitter or gain muscle mass, it's something that anyone can do and see extreme progress as long as they put enough time and effort in. It's guaranteed to be achievable, and you can see HUGE differences naturally. An obese person can become skinny, or a skinny person can become hugely muscular. It just takes diet changes and fitness routines and determination.

NBE isn't really like that. There is no guarantee about how far you can go, no guarantee that if you put the work in you will see the results you want or can achieve an extreme result.

When I realised this, it really depressed me. I'm working so hard, I'm happy to give this my all. Lifestyle changes, diet changes, any physical routine I need to do. But I realised that unlike fitness, that doesn't mean I will see the result I want.

I HAVE been seeing a result but I don't know how far it will go, can I really reach my goals? Or is surgery the only option?

(03-10-2020, 01:45 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

Just sharing a thought I had earlier.

When people want to get slimmer/fitter or gain muscle mass, it's something that anyone can do and see extreme progress as long as they put enough time and effort in. It's guaranteed to be achievable, and you can see HUGE differences naturally. An obese person can become skinny, or a skinny person can become hugely muscular. It just takes diet changes and fitness routines and determination.

NBE isn't really like that. There is no guarantee about how far you can go, no guarantee that if you put the work in you will see the results you want or can achieve an extreme result.

When I realised this, it really depressed me. I'm working so hard, I'm happy to give this my all. Lifestyle changes, diet changes, any physical routine I need to do. But I realised that unlike fitness, that doesn't mean I will see the result I want.

I HAVE been seeing a result but I don't know how far it will go, can I really reach my goals? Or is surgery the only option?

Hi Dreamergirl,

The term 'your mileage may vary' is very important in NBE.

If it was just easy to take a pill and massage for 10 minutes life would be amazing.

HOWEVER it aint, You need to tweek your routine all the time, and sometimes taking a break will give you more growth than when you were on a regular herbal routine.

Also even in a gym/exercise program, sometimes you need to exercise some muscles that are not the ones your trying to enhance, just because they are linked in some way to the ones your targeting.

Dont give up,, and your doing the right thing by asking for help.

Thats what we are all here for!

Bobbi

Nice Post But Have a look at below what TBI Mauritius has to offer you.

TBI facilitates, introduces, and manages foreign-owned businesses in Mauritius. We provide an unrivaled level of quality, professionalism, and discretion.

We aim to provide value to your business. Whether you are trying to find out more about the jurisdiction, have a business trip already booked, and are ready to set up a global business company, or you just want someone on the ground to provide some management for your affairs here, we can assist you.

Offering company registration in Mauritius

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon