Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boin round two! PM, PC and other herbs

So after a semi successful routine with BO that ceased working for me (and some extra pounds later yay...) i decided to go the herbal route!

After reading some more about it i feel i'm prepared to start.

So here's what i’ll be taking and other details, the ones highlighted in blue are more important, the ones that arent, arent such a big deal or even that necessary i just want to empty some bottles i have sitting around

Herbs/supplements:

Pueraria Mirifica 250-750mg

Panax Ginseng

MSM 3000mg

HMB 2000mg

Melatonin 5mg

Multi + Vit D, Magnesium and fish oil

Citrus fruit(grape fruit)

GABA 1500mg

Collagen 1000mg

White Peony 1200mg

Red Reishi 800mg

Forskolin 200mg

Fenugreek 500mg

Hops 620mg

Green tea extract

EPO oil supplement

Progesterone Cream(Argueablyblue, not 1% sure)

(Yes i am aware i’m extra af, but i want bouncy big boobs dammit)

Non-supplemental additions:

Intermittent fasting (14-20hrs daily)

HIIT when i bother

Weightlifting when i bother

So a little story, i tried to take PM in the latter half of my cycle(Day 12-29) and it gave me acne, no tingles whatsoever except intense ones for 2 days when i was supposed to get my period (day 29) which was also late, 3 whole days infact. Sooooo... I'm gonna take it from day 1-15ish instead! Its also not gonna be possible for me to measure for a long time due to unforeseen circumstances but i will in the future! I do have old measurements up on here already so when the time comes i'll compare to those.

PROGRAM

Day 1-15:

10 in the morning: WP 600mg, RR 400mg, Forskolin 100mg

2 in the day: RR 400mg, WP 600mg OR Forskolin 100mg

Drink Grapefruit Juice somewhere in the evening close to bedtime

PC every 3-5 days

Bedtime: GABA, Collagen, Fenugreek, Ginseng, MSM, HMB, Melatonin, Multi+D, Magnesium, Fishoil, Hops, Forskolin 100mg OR WP 600mg, Green tea extract, EPO oil and lastly PM (250mg on days 1-6, 500mg on days 6-10 and 750 days 10-15)

Day 15-29(or whenever cycle ends, usually 29)

Repeat above but omit PM, Increase usage of PC to every 3 days

(13-10-2020, 04:21 AM)Boin Wrote:  

So after a semi successful routine with BO that ceased working for me (and some extra pounds later yay...) i decided to go the herbal route!

So here's what i’ll be taking and other details, the ones highlighted in blue are more important, the ones that arent, arent such a big deal or even that necessary i just want to empty some bottles i have sitting around

Herbs/supplements:

Panax Ginseng

MSM 3000mg

HMB 2000mg

Melatonin 5mg

GABA 1500mg

Collagen 1000mg

White Peony 1200mg

Red Reishi 800mg

Forskolin 200mg

Fenugreek 500mg

Hops 620mg

Green tea extract

EPO oil supplement

HIIT when i bother

So a little story, i tried to take PM in the latter half of my cycle(Day 12-29) and it gave me acne, no tingles whatsoever except intense ones for 2 days when i was supposed to get my period (day 29) which was also late, 3 whole days infact. Sooooo... I'm gonna take it from day 1-15ish instead! Its also not gonna be possible for me to measure for a long time due to unforeseen circumstances but i will in the future! I do have old measurements up on here already so when the time comes i'll compare to those.

PROGRAM

Day 1-15:

PC every 3-5 days

Bedtime: GABA, Collagen, Fenugreek, Ginseng, MSM, HMB, Melatonin, Multi+D, Magnesium, Fishoil, Hops, Forskolin 100mg OR WP 600mg, Green tea extract, EPO oil and lastly PM (250mg on days 1-6, 500mg on days 6-10 and 750 days 10-15)

Boin!

I see what do you want to achieve, but have you thought perhaps using too much phytoestrogens in such high dosage could stall E receptors??

(13-10-2020, 02:25 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

(13-10-2020, 04:21 AM)Boin Wrote:  

Herbs/supplements:

Panax Ginseng

MSM 3000mg

HMB 2000mg

Melatonin 5mg

GABA 1500mg

Collagen 1000mg

White Peony 1200mg

Red Reishi 800mg

Forskolin 200mg

Fenugreek 500mg

Hops 620mg

Green tea extract

EPO oil supplement

HIIT when i bother

PROGRAM

Day 1-15:

PC every 3-5 days

Boin!

I see what do you want to achieve, but have you thought perhaps using too much phytoestrogens in such high dosage could stall E receptors??

Hey girl!

Yeah, but i hoped the PC might counteract that, but its a very good point, im no expert at all but the idea behind it (i dont really understand it 100% but yeah)  is that Hops makes the receptors more sensitive(?) and increases prolactin aswell, as for the fenugreek its for receptors too and some other things, i had written it all down but there is such a huge amount of information that i cant remember 100% why lol, but i’m gonna stick with this for 1-2 months and if i experience no symptoms of growth i’ll omit the hops or cycle it and if that doesnt do it i’ll try to omit it, what do you think?

Hows it going for you? <3

Just started my period on perfect time! That means im still ovulating and my cycle is normal, which i belive is good for growth plus it also means that PM isnt fucking my cycle when i take it from days 1-15 instead of 14-28~!

I start a new cycle today, hope i grow some soon now that i know PM isnt working against me and my cycle

So i bought some spearmint tea a while ago and never drank it.

Recently i ran out of my regular green tea and decided “fuck it, i can just drink this spearmint tea and save some money”, i downed 2 cups.

I swear i felt my breast tingle like crazy after that so im incorperating it now! Also drinking peppermint tea, so about a cup of each to two cups of each a day!

Boobs are looking way fuller and have more clevage already, but that could also just be a combo of everything im doing atm/swelling etc but...

I’m Feeling happy and hopeful!

Hi, I can't remember are you pumping with a system like Bosom Beauty http://www.gismostore.com/rechargeable-b...m-170.html

or Noogleberry https://www.noogleberry.com/

(07-12-2020, 12:58 AM)James98 Wrote:  Hi, I can't remember are you pumping with a system like Bosom Beauty http://www.gismostore.com/rechargeable-b...m-170.html

or Noogleberry https://www.noogleberry.com/

Hi, i dont pump at all Smile

Hey boin, how much cups did u gain with this program?

(11-12-2020, 04:55 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Hey boin, how much cups did u gain with this program?

Im sorry for the very late reply!! I havent really checked yet but i am sure i have gotten more fat around the middle of my chest and sideboobs!

My program has also change quite a bit, i will update this properly when i am done with my bottles of PM, measure and everything, it just takes time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon