Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changing areola size/shape?

(20-10-2020, 12:32 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

(14-09-2020, 04:37 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

I'm writing this here because it's about nipples and not breasts. Lately I'm starting to feel more self conscious about my nipples because they are quite small.

Should I expect them to naturally grow with my breasts or can I do anything extra? I want to make it clear that I am talking about the circumference of the areola and NOT the length of the nipple. I want it to take up a little more space on the breast fat.

Does anyone else want to change their nipple size or shape?

I too wish to enlarge my areolas. I haven’t really research alternatives to do it but I believe they will naturally widen with the overall growth of the breast. I also really recommend pumping because this seems to enlarge them naturally, during the swelling I get a “peek” of how they will grow and it looks really good! many member here tape their nipples during pumping to avoid stretching the nipple, since mine are so small I just skip that part and so far it works well. I use the cheap kangzhu cups which are naturally contoured and I am very pleased with them!

Thats really interesting, thanks for sharing. When you say that your areola increases  do you mean length or width? I already have naturally "pokey" nipples that stand out from my chest so I don't wish for it to get any longer. I don't pump myself but I would imagine there is a risk of the nipple getting longer. I would however like it to be wider because my nipple is like a tiny dot on my chest pretty much. I would like to hope it will naturally stretch but so far my boobs have grown but my nipple only seems the same size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Changing areola size/shape? - by dreamergirl - 14-09-2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Changing areola size/shape? - by Nefertity - 20-10-2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Changing areola size/shape? - by dreamergirl - 07-11-2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Changing areola size/shape? - by Nefertity - 09-11-2020, 12:58 PM