Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Your ideal goal breasts?

I like how you don't mind sagging, which comes naturally with big breasts. I prefer that look over the fake round look, too.

As for myself, I have very different sized breasts and they are tubular in shape. My goal is to make my small breast grow as much as I possibly can and make my big breast rounder by pumping with small Kangzhu cups underneath to create some underboob there.

So all in all - my goal is symmetry, which I will never achieve, so I want them to be as symmetrical as possible at least. I also don't mind bigger areolas per se, I just don't like the tubular look (obviously).

Now in a dream world, where I wouldn't have tubes, I'd like to have round breasts with a natural sag to them and a somewhat bigger areola. Pretty much what you have in mind, although I wouldn't want them to be too big or heavy, not so heavy that they would hurt when I run.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Your ideal goal breasts? - by dreamergirl - 14-09-2020, 12:19 PM
RE: Your ideal goal breasts? - by koyasha - 03-11-2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Your ideal goal breasts? - by Nefertity - 03-11-2020, 11:55 PM