Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey everyone, I just wanted to post a very late update.

Wink 

This site is amazing, my breasts grew and maintained their size for years.
Before I was a 32 at my bust, I'm currently a 39. I stopped all my regimens about 2 or 3 years ago. I would have to look to double check. Regardless, I'm extremely happy with how my breasts turned out. I forgot how drastically they changed and decided to dive into my old photos to remind myself and thought I would share. Hopefully, these photos give you ladies some hope. It took me years to get to it but it was definitely worth it.
Stay safe and stay home 
Sending out big boobie vibes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WOW

Thanks for the pics

You have done an amazing job and are due a lot of congratulations.

Its always wonderful to start each day with a ray of hope and happiness, and you have made my day full of sunshine.

Huggs

Bobbi

A M A Z I N G!

CONGRATS, for your growth!!

WOW!!!!!

Wonderful!!!!!!!!

I have tried NBE at the simillar time as you.

I started in 2015.

But now, I don't have any growth. Even I have gotten belly fat Sad

I'm so sad...

I tried herbs, PM, BO for my own method.

Can I have some questions?

I found BO is little effective but only in the luteal phase(2 weeks before my menstruation). And after a menstruation, my swelling is gone all.
The menstruation is finished, and my breasts is still AA cup.

I take BO and pituitary glandular, progesterone cream, reishi mushrooms, whine peony(sometimes).

What's the difference between you and me in how to take it?

And when did you usually feel growth pain? For example, before ovulation(follicular phase) or after ovulation(luteal phase)

Didn't your size decrease after your period(menstruation) is over?

(12-09-2020, 08:47 AM)HeroinFox Wrote:  This site is amazing, my breasts grew and maintained their size for years.
Before I was a 32 at my bust, I'm currently a 39. I stopped all my regimens about 2 or 3 years ago. I would have to look to double check. Regardless, I'm extremely happy with how my breasts turned out. I forgot how drastically they changed and decided to dive into my old photos to remind myself and thought I would share. Hopefully, these photos give you ladies some hope. It took me years to get to it but it was definitely worth it.
Stay safe and stay home 
Sending out big boobie vibes

Wow! What were you using/program were you following???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon