Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage for more breast fullness towards center of chest?

Massage is my main form of NBE. I have made some progress in growing my cup size, but a huge problem for me is that my breasts have more fat towards the outside. The size grows but since there is still no natural cleavage it causes a lot of body hatred and loathing for me.

Can someone suggest a good technique to me for this? I really need the fat to grow on the inside/towards the centre of my chest too and not just the outside.

(06-09-2020, 03:03 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

Massage is my main form of NBE. I have made some progress in growing my cup size, but a huge problem for me is that my breasts have more fat towards the outside. The size grows but since there is still no natural cleavage it causes a lot of body hatred and loathing for me.

Hi Dreamergirl you may want to add these two things into your massage program, massage with flaxseed oil focusing particularly towards the inner breast leave on for an hour or 2 and wash off, then follow up with a good quality volufiline cream focusing again on the inner breast, both these ingredients focus specifically on building fatty tissue, flaxseed oil plumps up the breast when applied for many girls including myself and volufiline acts by targeting lipids/fatty tissue so does a product called voluplus which the only brand I recall having both volufiline and voluplus in it are the gluteboost breast and butt range so check them out! Personally doing the flaxseed oil method I spoke of earlier has plumped out my inner breast tissue aswell.

Again this is just what has worked for me along with the rest of my program so it may or may not work for you but its worth a try.

Sending good vibes Smile

Can someone suggest a good technique to me for this? I really need the fat to grow on the inside/towards the centre of my chest too and not just the outside.

(20-10-2020, 09:34 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  
(06-09-2020, 03:03 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

Hi Dreamergirl you may want to add these two things into your massage program, massage with flaxseed oil focusing particularly towards the inner breast leave on for an hour or 2 and wash off, then follow up with a good quality volufiline cream focusing again on the inner breast, both these ingredients focus specifically on building fatty tissue, flaxseed oil plumps up the breast when applied for many girls including myself and volufiline acts by targeting lipids/fatty tissue so does a product called voluplus which the only brand I recall having both volufiline and voluplus in it are the gluteboost breast and butt range so check them out! Personally doing the flaxseed oil method I spoke of earlier has plumped out my inner breast tissue aswell.

Again this is just what has worked for me along with the rest of my program so it may or may not work for you but its worth a try.

Sending good vibes Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Thanks for the info and good vibes!

I have had success with NBE but this is a problem area I really need to fix so I'm going to work on it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon