Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tissue damage? Circulation cut off no matter what

I can't be sure yet, but I think massage is healing it. I don't grow from massage but I started massaging for 20-30 minutes 2x a day with heat for 10-15 minutes before and after with the hopes of bringing circulation to the area and praying it heals whatever has happened. It looks like I have a very prominent vein on my breast since this problem began and I used mederma dry oil on it for the whole month I didn't pump and it didn't get any better but since I started massaging in the past week it has faded quite a bit so maybe by bringing circulation to the area I'm repairing it? I don't know as that sounds a bit crazy but it really has faded a bit. I didn't try pumping again so there's no way to say if the problem has gone away or will go away if the thing that looks like a vein disappears, but I think the fact the prominent looking vein has started to fade is a good sign. Hopefully this means I really am repairing it. I don't want to get my hopes up too much as that sounds a bit crazy, but I thought I would share this development.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon